CJohn

The Expendables 2 OS thread

It's goal is TE1. If it achieves that, then the goal is $300m.

It is exceeding the first in pretty much every market except UK, which wasn't that big anyway. so to me, 200 internationally should be easy. I'm hoping for 250.

It is exceeding the first in pretty much every market except UK, which wasn't that big anyway. so to me, 200 internationally should be easy. I'm hoping for 250.

If China breaks out 250 will happen..TE3 should happen
  • Like 1

Yeah, I meant WW. The goal is TE1 WW first and foremost. Once it has done that, and I think it will, although the US and UK are below, then $300m is the next one. If it gets to that, then we are definitely seeing TE3. However, my personal prediction is that it can go higher than $300m and become Sly's highest grossing movie ever with about $320m.This weekend is crucial. It's opening in Germany, Brazil, Australia, Hungary and the 2nd weekends in Spain and France. Then on Tuesday it is opening in China. The next 7 days is busy.

Opened today in Australia.I wonder if Algren is sitting at a computer somewhere tracking every single cent this makes 24/7.

Well I don't have a job at the moment, so yeah, that's pretty much what I'm doing with my days. I'm doing exactly what I did for TE1 and Zookeeper; not relying on BOM for updates. :)

Hey DeeCee, any news you get, let us know please. I don't know any sites for checking Australian box office apart from the one that updates once per week with actuals. If there are any that give a hint towards opening day etc. (like the daily updates we seem to get for China), please let us know.