CJohn

The Expendables 2 OS thread

Well, it's only 7pm opening day but it's already looking good for the weekend; I expect a better opening than EX1 at least admission-wise. Reviews were not favourable but this cast should be 99% review-proof. With only "The Watch" and "Cabin in the Woods" opening next week it should have an ok 2nd week too, the week after it will get hit by "The Bourne Legacy". (Or the other way around?)

• Like 1

Opened today in Australia. I wonder if Algren is sitting at a computer somewhere tracking every single cent this makes 24/7.

Well I don't have a job at the moment, so yeah, that's pretty much what I'm doing with my days. I'm doing exactly what I did for TE1 and Zookeeper; not relying on BOM for updates. :)

That online CIA remote viewing course I took must have really worked.
  • Like 1

Well, it's only 7pm opening day but it's already looking good for the weekend; I expect a better opening than EX1 at least admission-wise. Reviews were not favourable but this cast should be 99% review-proof. With only "The Watch" and "Cabin in the Woods" opening next week it should have an ok 2nd week too, the week after it will get hit by "The Bourne Legacy". (Or the other way around?)

Bourne Legacy already opened. It's coming up on its 3rd weekend.

ETA: I was talking about Australia. You may be referring to a different country. In that case...

Edited by ECSTASY

First prediction for the weekend based on thursday's sales.

$425,000? That's horrible. The first opened to 2 mill? So this basically bombed this weekend in Germany.