CJohn

The Expendables 2 OS thread

I went to it last night(3x) and still love it. OS performance has been tremendous. I think 300M WW is pretty strong bet right now and it has shot at 350M. TE3 should easily happen now. :) :) :)

Yes, EX3 will happen for sure.

These lack of Expendables reports really piss me off.I am not even sure what happened over here. Bourne, Expendables, Total Recall... all at the same time, just too much for such a small market where not much people go to the movies. And, of course, Morangos com Açúcar (Strawberries with Sugar, based on a very popular teens show, that putted together all the stars of all the 9 seasons... this is our Expendables/Avengers :lol: ) raping the box office, with the biggest OW of all-time for a portuguese movie, and the 2nd biggest OW of the year. Bigger than The Dark Knight Rises, Avengers or Brave. Madagáscar 3 was the only movie it wasn't able to beat.

Millennium-Nu Image Films’ The Expendables 2, last weekend’s No. 1 title on the foreign theatrical circuit, is likely to wind up No. 3 this round once all the numbers come in later this week. (It is being distributed via myriad local overseas distributors.)

The action sequel costarring Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham, Jet Li, Dolph Lundgren, Chuck Norris, Jean-Claude Van Dammes and Arnold Schwarzenegger opened No. 1 in Brazil (estimated $3.7 million at 300 spots), Germany ($3.5 million at 515), Australia ($2.4 million at 200 locations), and in Austria ($564,053 from 66 sites).

The Expendables 2 also remained No. 1 in its second France round ($3.3 million at 535 situations) and extracted $2.3 million from 870 spots in Italy and Russia via Universal, pushing the two-market total to $22.8 million. Its international cume is likely to top $75 million < not true, it will be much higher (last round it finished at $50.2 million < Not true).

The Expendables 2 already passed the 1M€ here. Almost 200.000 admissions.The Expendables 2 sold 23.971 tickets this weekend, jumping over Bourne Legacy, which had a shitty hold. Not sure if it will last long enough to pass the first Expendables. That movie had incredible legs here.

• Like 1