CJohn

The Expendables 2 OS thread

Why must it? It's grossing really small amounts everywhere. I have most markets updated and it's at $207.5m. Only Colombia to report, which it opened in this past weekend.

The tracking on this film internationally really sucks. I know there were several distributers, but this is getting kind of ridiculous. What is the deal with Looper as well? Are they sending in their tracking on paper and by ship? Rant over.

-I had it at 206.653m as at 23 or 30-sep not quite sure (not sure if you had Paraguay & costa Rica opened 28-Sep, limited)-out of at least 63 markets that have the film there are over 50 distributors-Columbia's opening was this past weekend (opened 5-Oct) it looks like being around $us200k-Looper yeah there are at least 36 distributors for that (for eg Disney have it in Italy) , filmnation entertainment should be collecting most of the INTL figures from the various distributors for that one, EXP2 Nuimage/Millenium films same should be eventually getting the bulk of reported gross Edited by Rth
  • Like 2

The $206.653 is for 23rd Sep.Interesting about Paraguay and Costa Rica, seems like it is slowly rolling out in South American markets like TE1 did late in its release.

Guatamala/El Salvador opened 21-Sep, Dom Republic 27-Sep, Costa Rica/Paraguay 28-Sep, Columbia 5-Oct, Chile 11-Oct, Honduras 19-Oct, Japan 20-Oct

It's $5.5m away from $300m. However, I haven't added in any of this weekends take (apart from China). It'll definitely get there with Japan.Bear in mind that I do not have a figure for every market, so it's probably about $4m away in actuality (again, minus this weekends numbers). With this weekends numbers, about $2m away.So yeah, it's close.

• Like 1

BOM updated the INTL gross to $204,698,000. However, that must be for last weekend because this weekend it is much higher. I have it at at least $213.2m. I'll keep you updated on what I find.Embarrassingly they've also added a China gross to the TE2 page. It's apparently grossed $47,650,000 upto until the 7th Oct (at which point all copies were taken out of cinemas). But that gross is incorrect. It made $53.9m. It was at $47m about 2 weeks ago.

Edited by Barney Ross