CJohn

The Expendables 2 OS thread

Okay, so it burned out really quickly then if it had a $12M weekend last week.So only around $6M then for the whole of the past week = end of run soon.So it should finish with around $210M OS then.

It didn't just disappear. The weekdays and last weekend weren't reported. Maybe it made a small amount but it's definitely over 201.5m.It still has Japan too.

It must have made almost nothing if BOM did not even mention it though...

South Korea is upto $2,885,888. It's playing on 3 screens in the whole country as of Oct 2. So it's at an end there. Here are its weekly drops to show you how devastating its run was:

Weekend 1: $1,574,234

Weekend 2: $346,345 -78.0%

Weekend 3: $40,074 -88.4%

Weekend 4: $1,596 -96.0%

It will finish with may more than $210m. It's up to $207.5m without Colombia's opening weekend. It will make about $6m more from holdovers, than Japan, about $10m (same as the first at a guess), I predict a close of about $220m-$223m.

So 305-310WW? Not bad.Also Central/South America seems to have been good for EX2. Just glancing at EX1 versus EX2, Peru was almost 4x greater, Mexico 2x, Brazil looks like 2.6x. If it goes like this Chile could add an extra 1M. Don't see numbers for Columbia for EX1 so how do you think It's going there?

Okay, so it burned out really quickly then if it had a $12M weekend last week.So only around $6M then for the whole of the past week = end of run soon.So it should finish with around $210M OS then.

Too low..

It will finish with may more than $210m. It's up to $207.5m without Colombia's opening weekend. It will make about $6m more from holdovers, than Japan, about $10m (same as the first at a guess), I predict a close of about $220m-$223m.

I agree.. It should cross 220 mill and 300 mill WW

So 305-310WW? Not bad.Also Central/South America seems to have been good for EX2. Just glancing at EX1 versus EX2, Peru was almost 4x greater, Mexico 2x, Brazil looks like 2.6x. If it goes like this Chile could add an extra 1M. Don't see numbers for Columbia for EX1 so how do you think It's going there?

Well, all I can do is guess, but considering Peru and Brazil did really well, then I would guess that Colombia would follow suit. I still have faith of a release in Colombia, Ecuador, Venezuela and Chile. They got released there with TE1 with no indication that it was getting a release, it was like a surprise, so I am just checking weekly to see if it gets a release.