Ezen Baklattan

BOFFY VI: Return of the Jedi - Ballots (pick one for each category, only rank Best Picture) Due 3/2 at 11:59PM EST

4 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

yo Panda don’t count any of my votes until the due date because I’m constantly adjusting my ballot, thanks

Just a quick note, if you guys make edits to your ballot (it’s fine if you do) just be sure to say so in the pm and what you changed.

It helps with the tallying.  The vote counting will be done much quicker if they’re counted as they come.  If you make an edit it’ll only take a few seconds to change!

1 minute ago, New Year New Panda said:

Just a quick note, if you guys make edits to your ballot (it’s fine if you do) just be sure to say so in the pm and what you changed.

It helps with the tallying.  The vote counting will be done much quicker if they’re counted as they come.  If you make an edit it’ll only take a few seconds to change!

oh whoops :sparta: 

(I’ll do that from now on because I’ve changed a shit ton from my first ballot)

Edited by That One Guy
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, New Year New Panda said:

In the original PM or PM/reply a change? 

9 minutes ago, New Year New Panda said:

I didn't know we could. Good. I've been agonizing with regret and second thoughts (as usual). 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, New Year New Panda said:

Some factoids out of the current vote spread to inspire you to cast a ballot (many of these things could easily change with a few votes!)

Transformers currently has a non-worst feature nomination 

COGMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

• Like 2
  • ...wtf 1

Just now, MrPink said:

Ultimately I'm a pretty easy grader. I just put in the ones I gave a C or lower. And those two were part of them

You only gave 5 movies a C or lower this year?  that's not a lot of movies :thinking:.  everything I nominated for worst picture was something I'd give an F (except for I Tonya and Dunkirk which were added in because it'd be funny if they were nominated)

1 minute ago, aabattery said:

I had Kingsman 2 on my ballot already, but I added Valerian as well after Pink gave me the idea.

I had Valerian on my ballot already, but I added Kingsman 2 as well after aabattery gave me the idea

• Like 1

Just now, That One Guy said:

You only gave 5 movies a C or lower this year?  that's not a lot of movies :thinking:.  everything I nominated for worst picture was something I'd give an F (except for I Tonya and Dunkirk which were added in because it'd be funny if they were nominated)

I think there's some I'm forgetting but I don't feel like digging them up. Those were the first 5 along with one other I'm not nominating out of principle.