Ezen Baklattan

BOFFY VI: Return of the Jedi - Ballots (pick one for each category, only rank Best Picture) Due 3/2 at 11:59PM EST

7 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Didn't know we had so many Cillian Murphy's on the forum.

Knowing George, he would've gotten drafted into the British army and somehow cause the Normandy invasion to be failure, thus the Axis would've won the war. Murphy did us a solid. 

9 minutes ago, MrGamer said:

Knowing George, he would've gotten drafted into the British army and somehow cause the Normandy invasion to be failure, thus the Axis would've won the war. Murphy did us a solid. 

there's no military operation george wouldn't attempt to sabotage simply for the glory of the local newspaper.

• Like 1

Just now, That One Guy said:

^what Joe Wright should've made instead of Darkest Hour

That's the alternate ending.

Spoiler

George is on the subway with Churchill and convinces him that peace with Hitler is the only way. Churchill gives in to Hitler and George gets his stupid face on the front of his local newspaper. Thanks, George.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I tagged him in a post related to Russia before it was cool to tag him in a post related to Russia

except in my situation it probably just cursed him to stay away for even longer.  so yeah good job Pink.

I mean I wasn't visiting at all so I had no idea about anything. Came back to like 50+ notifications dating back to December, gotta dig through all that now. 

Still won't be around much this week because work and I'm moving over the weekend but I'll hopefully make a proper comeback afterwards. In the meantime you can, say, tell me who around here didn't like The Last Jedi so I can hold them in contempt forever. 

• Like 3

Just now, Jake Gittes said:

I mean I wasn't visiting at all so I had no idea about anything. Came back to like 50+ notifications dating back to December, gotta dig through all that now. 

Still won't be around much this week because work and I'm moving over the weekend but I'll hopefully make a proper comeback afterwards. In the meantime you can, say, tell me who around here didn't like The Last Jedi so I can hold them in contempt forever. 

tell me how many are from me, fam

6 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

In the meantime you can, say, tell me who around here didn't like The Last Jedi so I can hold them in contempt forever. 

There's so many, Jake. It's been torturous. 

Sometimes I just wanna 

Spoiler

blow those pieces of junk

OUT OF THE SKY

3 minutes ago, Poe Blankeron said:

tell me how many are from me, fam

16 not counting those from today

4 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

It's in my top 5 of the year, please don't kill me thx

You probably have it even higher than I do then. But I didn't expect to love it so much & and that whole backlash centered around Luke was/is such bullshit. 

• Like 4