That One Girl

BLACK PANTHER WEEKEND THREAD | Current Estimates - 202.4M 3-day / 242.6M 4-day | Record 40.167 Monday; more than TFA!

3 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

All movies should sit at a nice 69%

I remember when I was young and would make 69 jokes with my friends and we would all laugh. We are too busy to talk to each other nowadays let alone make 69 jokes. Adulthood is a MISTAKE.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, NCsoft said:

It usually takes an organized effort, and it's kind of sporadic so it's hard to guess which movies they would be targeting. Films suffered most so far are pretty much Ghostbusters and TLJ. You'd think Moonlight would be a prime target, but no, no one seemed too interested in downvoting Moonlight.

The bigger the movie, the bigger the effort.

The goal is cultural impact.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I remember when I was young and would make 69 jokes with my friends and we would all laugh. We are too busy to talk to each other nowadays let alone make 69 jokes. Adulthood is a MISTAKE.

You need to embrace the perks of adulthood...

Women, soft drugs, gambling, cruising in your ride, all nighters, buying shit, travel, etc.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mojoguy said:

Ghostbusters was downvoted to oblivion

WW came out a year later

So WW haters ended up liking the WW? Whoa

Meh. Ghostbusters seemed to offend uber geeks and nostalgia freaks more than anything. Sorry. Makes much more sense with TLJ - geeks and alt right - and BP - alt right. white supremacists. Not doubting that some of them saw what happened with Ghostbusters and took note later. But, yeah, not really buying your premise. 

Generally, with every movie, the Audience Score stays high for at least a week or so because those convince themselves to like it no matter the product see it first and vote first. 

• Like 1