grim22

Jurassic World: Dominion | June 10 2022 | 6th Most Profitable Movie of 2023

2 minutes ago, KnucklesXXR said:

They're really gonna go with the T-Rex vs (insert equivalent dinosaur) route again? 

Its the Giganotosaurus and its not an equivalent dinosaur. Tyrannosaurus as a genus belongs to the Tyrannosauridae family from the late Cretacious period, while Giganotosaurus reprents a genus from the Carcharodontosauridae, a family of theropod dinosaurs of the early-to-mid Creatacious time. Both species are very much different in their physiology, appearence (note the much longer arms and three claw fingers on each two on the Giganotosaurus) and probably also their behaviour judging from fossil records that indicate possible group hunting behaviour from Giganotosaurus and other closely reliated species like Mapusaurus while Tyrannosaurus lived probably as a "lone wolf".

Spoiler

But ... yeah. Pretty much T-Rex vs a similar foe

Spoiler

Still FUCKING AWESOME

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Brainbug the Dinosaur said:

Its the Giganotosaurus and its not an equivalent dinosaur. Tyrannosaurus as a genus belongs to the Tyrannosauridae family from the late Cretacious period, while Giganotosaurus reprents a genus from the Carcharodontosauridae, a family of theropod dinosaurs of the early-to-mid Creatacious time. Both species are very much different in their physiology, appearence (note the much longer arms and three claw fingers on each two on the Giganotosaurus) and probably also their behaviour judging from fossil records that indicate possible group hunting behaviour from Giganotosaurus and other closely reliated species like Mapusaurus while Tyrannosaurus lived probably as a "lone wolf".

Hide contents

But ... yeah. Pretty much T-Rex vs a similar foe

Hide contents

Still FUCKING AWESOME

the simpsons nerd GIF

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, KnucklesXXR said:

They're really gonna go with the T-Rex vs (insert equivalent dinosaur) route again? 

Why not, this is one of the thing that made Jurassic World such an entertainer and something that lacked in Fallen Kingdom.

Also it's basically the Epic Conclusion to Jurassic Saga..... The Face of the Franchise will face of against it's most challenging and tough foe in a gargantuan battle designed to thrill audience and send them home happy when the Rex vanquishes it's foe and roars triumphantly.

*They won't dare to kill Rexy na.....right? Right?? 

2 hours ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

Why not, this is one of the thing that made Jurassic World such an entertainer and something that lacked in Fallen Kingdom.

Also it's basically the Epic Conclusion to Jurassic Saga..... The Face of the Franchise will face of against it's most challenging and tough foe in a gargantuan battle designed to thrill audience and send them home happy when the Rex vanquishes it's foe and roars triumphantly.

*They won't dare to kill Rexy na.....right? Right?? 

They killed off the original Brachiosaurus in the last movie, so maybe 🤷‍♂️

5 hours ago, SchumacherFTW said:

They killed off the original Brachiosaurus in the last movie, so maybe 🤷‍♂️

Easier to kill off a dinosaur and then say that it was same one as we saw than to kill the most popular dinosaur of all time and the Face of the Franchise.

They did kill a T Rex, it didn't went well for them..... And they had to add that modern era partin prologue to show that T Rex is still alive lol.

Edited by THUNDER BIRD

10 hours ago, Bigscrubnus said:

The plot leaked a while back that got confirmed by the trailers. I can tell you guys the answer to that question

is there a spoiler tag here?

There is a spoiler tag option here, if you look at the board that opens up when you want to post, theres an eye symbol right next to the smiling head one. If you click there you open a spoiler box where your text is hidden.

However in this case you would talk about leaks and that is prohibited by the (new) spoiler policy here for movies that havent been released yet if ive understood @Cap correctly. So i would advise to not post leak information in this thread.

Besides, speaking just for me, i woudnt want to know anyway since i avoid spoilers and leaks as much as i can for any movie/TV show really.

4 hours ago, Brainbug the Dinosaur said:

There is a spoiler tag option here, if you look at the board that opens up when you want to post, theres an eye symbol right next to the smiling head one. If you click there you open a spoiler box where your text is hidden.

However in this case you would talk about leaks and that is prohibited by the (new) spoiler policy here for movies that havent been released yet if ive understood @Cap correctly. So i would advise to not post leak information in this thread.

Besides, speaking just for me, i woudnt want to know anyway since i avoid spoilers and leaks as much as i can for any movie/TV show really.

Would simply providing a link to those leaks violate the new rules?