That One Girl

CinemaCon 2018 | Disney presentation (lot of live action remakes and whatnot) | Bonus feature (EXCLUSIVE CONTENT): probably a 20 page long argument begins on page 12

1 minute ago, MovieMan89 said:

Very good to hear Mowgli looks drastically different than TJB '16. Setting itself apart as much as possible will be its only hope to escape the stigma of coming so soon after that. 

TBH Serkis had been saying it was going to be a much darker take on the story, closer to the Kipling novel. I'm dying to see a first trailer, WB has to drop that soon, it's out in October!

Edited by KeepItU25071906
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

I wonder if WB will keep A Star is Born in October or perhaps do a Oscar run in December with a wide release in January. 

The October date is good for awards. I don't think there's anywhere else they can move it, but the film sounds great. It should have a consistent presence in October against the big three releases (maybe it'll be bigger than Venom/First Man/Halloween!)

• Like 1

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

The October date is good for awards. I don't think there's anywhere else they can move it, but the film sounds great. It should have a consistent presence in October against the big three releases (maybe it'll be bigger than Venom/First Man/Halloween!)

Maybe, I think that it might have the winds taken out of its sails facing another Oscar bait film like First Man but I could be wrong.

Just now, Jonwo said:

Maybe, I think that it might have the winds taken out of its sails facing another Oscar bait film like First Man but I could be wrong.

Both will co-exist fine IMO. It also helps that one is (probably) PG-13 and the other is R

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, grim22 said:

I mean, of course you did, Mr. “Wonder Woman Is A Mess”

Third act was, dipshit, but go ahead and misrepresent it.  Also leave out that I said it would make $100m+ for sure before most anyone did.  

Hey, stupid me though, I mean DC is only batting 1 for 7 or whatever so far, so how dumb to think they might have not made a great movie.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, EmpireCity said:

Third act was, dipshit, but go ahead and misrepresent it.  Also leave out that I said it would make $100m+ for sure before most anyone did.  

Hey, stupid me though, I mean DC is only batting 1 for 7 or whatever so far, so how dumb to think they might have not made a great movie.  

On 5/3/2017 at 12:52 PM, EmpireCity said:

Woof.  Not good.  Sad because I thought this had the most potential of the DC Films.  

Likely going to perform big, but not a good film.  Borderline a mess.  

Tell me again about that third act please. You spent that entire month and since release saying “People are ignoring the issues” and then went HAM against Justice League so forgive me if I don’t give your self loving ass the time of day with your opinions. #TeamBaumer

• Like 3

1 minute ago, grim22 said:

Tell me again about that third act please. You spent that entire month and since release saying “People are ignoring the issues” and then went HAM against Justice League so forgive me if I don’t give your self loving ass the time of day with your opinions. #TeamBaumer

I mean, EC had data that suggested Justice League was going to open low. 

Just now, grim22 said:

Reviews are opinion, but I nailed the facts of the financials.  

Thanks for pointing that out.  Appreciate you letting everyone know I nailed the important part.  

• Like 1