Water Bottle

The Walking Dead | AMC

The Walking Dead Renewed for Season 4; Showrunner Glen Mazzara Leaves Series Over "Difference of Opinion"

It's no shock that The Walking Dead has officially been renewed for Season 4. In fact, given what a huge hit it is, it's odd it took this long for AMC to make it official. But there was a big surprise in the press release AMC just put out announcing the renewal: Executive Producer/Showrunner Glen Mazzara is leaving the series. Mazzara of course replaced original showrunner Frank Darabont, in what was a widely-publicized shakeup behind-the-scenes on the series.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2012/12/21/the-walking-dead-renewed-for-season-4-showrunner-glen-mazzara-leaves-series-over-difference-of-opinion

I don't like it, this season 3 is fantastic for the moment so I'm not sure it's good news for the upcoming season 4.

black dude of the group is been eating alive right now (can't believe i don't remember his name :(:unsure: ), i'm kinda sad! in hindsight i should have known: he did passionately plead for 2 bozo inmates to be included in their group! i see a trend...watching episode 4 of season 3 lori's having the baby i keep watching by 2 mn span lollllll

Edited by ladyevenstar22

black dude of the group is been eating alive right now (can't believe i don't remember his name :(:unsure: ), i'm kinda sad! in hindsight i should have known: he did passionately plead for 2 bozo inmates to be included in their group! i see a trend...watching episode 4 of season 3 lori's having the baby i keep watching by 2 mn span lollllll

lol, you finish the Lori baby scene yet? You're in for a big surprise.
  • Like 1

wow and now i'm all caught up , mid season finale was crayyyzayyyyloved andrea dumb arse face when she recognizes daryl, sure bet she feels like a dumb blond now,and i had such respect for her and how far she's came but i guess a trip to pleasantville sure showed how tough she was...after been on the road with our group that town just rubbed me wrong , it felt like a set and not the real post zombie outbreak world!can't understand the guvernor's thought process, why is he so hell bent on killing humans that are alive, those military could have been useful assets, then he keeps glen and maggie hostage for what? and why were they so interested in daryl being alive or not? i get it has something to do with the prison being fortified and safe, and for some reason rick and grp did what they couldnt clean up the place from the zombies!its just his motivations are murky at best, and now he's turned on merle woahhh and poor stupid andrea still staying by his side , ahhh poor thing she's good for the chop block this season, at least dale wont see her go down tsk tsk

Anyone else game for a Brothers Dixon spinoff? The two goodcop/badcop their way across the Sun Belt, wasting zombies and solving the problems of random survivors.

Solid return episode to catch breath after #8. Rick's going super crazy.

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 2