Water Bottle

The Walking Dead | AMC

I'm getting so tired of that prison. It's like it has become a metaphor for the slow progression in the story.But I suppose it makes financial sense to keep most of what happens in one location :|

I still like the location but they have to end it this season... otherwise it will become very boring.

Maybe they end the prison-arc with mid-season finale?

It felt like there was some bad writing in the first few episodes of the season, but tonight's episode was fantastic.

All the characters actions seemed so much more logical tonight. Totally did not see that ending coming though. Interesting decision. Did he save her from Tyrese?

Very interesting end with Rick exiling Carol so he doesn't have to tell the truth to the others and risk a bloody showdown with her and Tyreese.

Season 4 has definitely been a much more lean, logical, and effective season so far.

The episode just ended over here. This season is actually turning good after the horrible first episode. 

There seemed to be some bad and illogical decisions and stories in the first few episodes that solely existed for advancing the story in the direction the writers/producers wanted it to go.

But now things are coming together a bit more and people's actions are becoming a bit more clear.

Rick chose to exile Carol instead of bringing her back to the prison and having any sort of conflict between her and Tyrese tear the group apart. I don't think many other people would have wanted to punish Carol by killing her, but what is the alternative? Lock her up? Simply an impossible solution since they were already all locked up in the prison.

Carol made a bad call. By killing sick people, she basically put herself in a position where the next logical course of action was to stab the next person that even coughed.

I was actaully afraid at the very beginning of this episode, when Carol was brandishing her killing knife, that she was going to kill Lizzie.