Water Bottle

The Walking Dead | AMC

I actually read that people think the show went "too far" with this episode and it was all done just for shock value.  I think people need to figure out what the term shock value really means if they truly believe that

There will always be the kind of people that piss and moan and say crap like that.  They're always the (VERY) vocal minority though.  Just wahhh wahhh wahhh through everything and really think that what happens on a TV show matters.  :lol:

• Like 3

Holy shit, I actually skipped the show last week (first time since the incredibly bad season 2, from which I only saw a few episodes), but I am glad I didn't this week. Fantastic episode. I was speechless. My stomach was hurting. I am not sure how to describe how I felt during the last 15-20 minutes.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 2

Where was the baby in the final scene when Carol and Tyrese leave the house?

They were carrying her.  She was in the baby backpack thing.

• Like 3

One thing I can thank my ex-wife for is that she got me to watch this show.  It's the one thing we used to do together, sit down on Sunday night and watch.  I don't watch a lot of TV anymore.  But I really got into this quickly.  And it's surprised me.  The writing and acting and effects and everything else on this is some of the best I've ever seen.  I thought the final episode last year was the best episode of TV I'd seen since The Six Million Dollar Man meets Bigfoot, Who Shot JR and some other good stuff I saw as a kid.  And now they have this one, which just totally blew me away.  Hats off the this show, so well done, in so many ways.

• Like 2

Damn I thought the little girl had killed Tyrese's girl friend early on, I didn't think Carol actually did it, I thought she was just covering for the girls because after all she'd taught them how to use knives and probably felt that she was the cause of it, instead this show continues to surprise me.

Good ending as well, this shows has a lot of balls, I like balls.

Edited by Jessie

Truth is I dont want to watch a lot of tv. I know there's a lot of good shows out there but if I was to take an interest in all of them id never leave the couch.

• Like 2

Truth is I dont want to watch a lot of tv. I know there's a lot of good shows out there but if I was to take an interest in all of them id never leave the couch.

This is the only tv show I watch, I'm planning on watching Breaking Bad after but like you, I rarely watch TV. Strangely enough I rarely watch films as well. The last film I saw at the cinema was Robocop and before that was Anchorman 2 and I have an unlimited screening card lol.

• Like 1