CJohn

BOX OFFICE THEORY WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM WEEKEND THREAD | 150 OW OFFICIAL ESTIMATE | No Spoilers, Read Rules First Post! | First Post Updated with Sale Info

47 minutes ago, filmlover said:

What's everyone expecting from next weekend's openers? I can't see either Sicario or Uncle Drew doing higher than mid-teens personally.

Around $13-16M for both. Shame really, I thought both had decent potential to cross $20M, but the final marketing stretch didn't deliver at all.

3 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

Around $13-16M for both. Shame really, I thought both had decent potential to cross $20M, but the final marketing stretch didn't deliver at all.

I agree with this. It doesn't help Uncle Drew is currently rotten (4 reviews tho) and Sicario is hovering in the high 60s/low 70s

Edited by WrathOfHan

52 minutes ago, filmlover said:

What's everyone expecting from next weekend's openers? I can't see either Sicario or Uncle Drew doing higher than mid-teens personally.

Won’t You Be My Neighbor?’s final large expansion pushes it to #1. Everyone goes to see it, and afterwards acts a little nicer to each other. 

I mean. 

I think Uncle Drew has a better chance of breaking out/getting any traction than Sicario.

Edited by captainwondyful
  • Like 1
  • Astonished 1

I really do not understand why CHRIS WEBBER is one of the players in Uncle Drew

Also the NBA Finals being a fart noise and ending super early certainly did not help it. They shoulda known

28 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Didn’t expect it to be so close. It’ll still do fine

Queen was taking names back then.

This year has quite a few bigger contenders between First Man, Black Panther, AD Astra, and Widows

if they hire kimmel again they only have themselves to blame for another ratings dip.

• Like 1

Just now, Chewy said:

Wow I can't believe you skipped Along Came Polly

honestly i'm so embarrassed that i forgot about Semi Pro (btw this is the first time anyone has mentioned semi pro in a full decade)