Bluebomb

Intouchables OS - 409.0m!

Why? Are they not reportet the same way?Intouchables could be top 10.

Because Mojo, although it pretends to be on top of everything, still has a lot of little bugs to work out.

You always care that people don't sleep enough. :)

It's just a dirty trick. I use the TimeScroller widget on my Macs that tells me it's now 2:53 AM in Bejing.And if it's 1 PM local time in Bejing it's 7 AM local time here in Switzerland and so on.So, I know exactly when Lab or Baumer and so on have to go to bed!

It's just a dirty trick. I use the TimeScroller widget on my Macs that tells me it's now 2:53 AM in Bejing.And if it's 1 PM local time in Bejing it's 7 AM local time here in Switzerland and so on.So, I know exactly when Lab or Baumer and so on have to go to bed!

Baumer is 40 you can't send himto bed.

25x multiple :blink: :oJust wow... there's nothing more you can say about this beast.PS- French Canada alone can produce $2.5m OW? Impressive...

I can guarantee you that Intouchables won't have an OW of 2,5 M$ Only the Harry Potter movies opened in the 2 M$ range! The movie opens this Friday and there's tons of ads, talking about the phenomenon.... Something between 700 000-800 000$ with great legs would be very, very good for a movie from France. Anything over 1 000 000$ for the opening would bluff me.

I can guarantee you that Intouchables won't have an OW of 2,5 M$ Only the Harry Potter movies opened in the 2 M$ range! The movie opens this Friday and there's tons of ads, talking about the phenomenon.... Something between 700 000-800 000$ with great legs would be very, very good for a movie from France. Anything over 1 000 000$ for the opening would bluff me.

We were just guessing, if you have data after the weekend please post them.

If they have to make a remake, I suggest to cast an Hispano-American actor for Driss.

The real friends after whom the story was created:

Posted Image

In this article Omar Sy also votes for a Mexican actor (last sentence):

http://fr.canoe.ca/d...619576-qmi.html

Wow, that guy isn't black at all. I bet if it was the other way around (white actor cast for black dude) there would be murder on the streets.

Can't believe this TV movie of the week drivel has made so much money.

Wow, that guy isn't black at all. I bet if it was the other way around (white actor cast for black dude) there would be murder on the streets.Can't believe this TV movie of the week drivel has made so much money.

Their is no need to pay so much attention to skin colour.And having seen the film I think it's better than plenty of Hollywood films. Although, considering your name, there is probably a lot we disagree about. Edited by Tower

Their is no need to pay so much attention to skin colour.And having seen the film I think it's better than plenty of Hollywood films.

Yes; but it would be a shame, if people would miss this beautiful movie just because they refused it seeing it as an "Uncle Tom" movie, because race is not an important issue of the movie.

I agree that a hispanic character would be the appropriate cultural translation for Omar Sy's character. Americans would interpret the story differently if a black person played the character, they would immediately see the movie as being about race relations.But in this story, what matters is not the skin colour of the character, it's the fact that he comes from a poor immigrant minority. Which is why it was ok, I think, to have Sy play him. The "real" guy was an Algerian immigrant, Sy plays an African immigrant - in social terms, it's really equivalent, in France.