movies!movies!

Playing With Fire | November 8, 2019 | Paramount

11 hours ago, JB33 said:

Don't hate, I know this looks horrible, but I can't help but giggle at the trailer. I love silly movies like this. They're my guilty pleasure. 

You and my youngest have something in common - the rest of the family is like hell, no...but he's a hell yes.  I told him I might take him to the cheapo as a Christmas present by Thanksgiving (b/c I can't see this staying longer).

That being said, I've always thought it will out open Arctic Dogs...and after this weekend, that small victory seems all but certain...

• Like 1

On 11/2/2019 at 11:34 AM, TwoMisfits said:

You and my youngest have something in common - the rest of the family is like hell, no...but he's a hell yes.  I told him I might take him to the cheapo as a Christmas present by Thanksgiving (b/c I can't see this staying longer).

That being said, I've always thought it will out open Arctic Dogs...and after this weekend, that small victory seems all but certain...

Oh it will out-open Arctic Dogs. Not even $3M this weekend for that. I think there's just enough family appeal with this one to get to $10M. Maybe I'm overestimating though.

• Like 1