Also is anyone really annoyed by Walter Jr. aka "Flynn"? He aggravates me. I was laughing in one episode because usually the stammering isn't too bad, but one time he was really pulling it out and all I could think of was Tropic Thunder and that the actor went "full retard" in that scene/episode :lol: :lol:(I think it was when Skylar kicked Walt out of the house)

Also is anyone really annoyed by Walter Jr. aka "Flynn"? He aggravates me. I was laughing in one episode because usually the stammering isn't too bad, but one time he was really pulling it out and all I could think of was Tropic Thunder and that the actor went "full retard" in that scene/episode :lol: :lol:(I think it was when Skylar kicked Walt out of the house)

The actor does actually have the same condition as Walt Jr, albeit milder. Though I do agree. He's not very good....

Yes. Breaking Bad is just plain epic. I got the first 3 seasons on DVD a few months ago and just watched them all back to back. Now season 4 was just even better. You new what was coming in the last episode but the way they handled it just blew me away.

Thrilled that this thread is spoiler free. Just watched Seasons 1-3, now I have to wait until June for Season 4. :(I can't bring myself to dislike Walt. In Season 2, he lies to his wife a LOT, but she was being a nosy bitch. He can't tell her the truth, obviously. And through all the things he does, he's just so human, he's only doing what he thinks is right. And then Jesse, he fluctuates between realizing his full potential and letting the junkie in him out, which is a great dynamic because he's a character you really want to root for.And how about Season 3? "One Minute", "Fly", "Half Measure", "Full Measure", so much phenomenal fucking television. And it kind of sucks, because it ruins my perception of other great television, like the last show I went through on Netflix, Rescue Me. They aren't really comparable as one's a dark drama/thriller, and the other one a Denis Leary dramedy, but it's impossible to look at that €s truly great when you've been watching Breaking Bad. It will undoubtedly be one day looked back at as one of if not the best shows ever.It's going to be a long 2 months.