The best moment, according to me, was

Jesse choking Todd.

Both characters deserved that moment. The thing that shocked me about the finale was how focused it was - there were no side tracks, no unnecessary scenes, and the ending with "Baby Blue" playing was fitting.

I'm going to be ridiculously optimistic and decide that Jesse adopted Brock and they lived happily ever after.

He does and becomes a carpenter.  But in 20 years hes not making much money and gets cancer and wants to provide for Brock and his future wife.

DUN DUN DUN...

• Like 4

My favorite scene of this episode was at the end right before Walt is about to keel over and die was when he put his hand on the lab equipment like it was his pet and looked around with a sort of a smug awe on his face.  It just worked so well after he finally admitted to Skyler that the reason why he did everything he did was for himself.  He did it because he had a really shitty life and it made him feel alive, he loved chemistry so much, and it was something he was good at.  There was no better way to end the show than have Walt die in a chemistry/meth lab after he came clean and set things straight(the best that he could) with his family and Jesse.  Couldn't have asked for a better finale IMHO.

Oh, and:

Posted Image

Edited by Ozymandias
  • Like 1

I dont think Jesse wanted to kill Walt at the end.

I think in the last scene when Walt and Jesse Looked at each other and nodded, they reach an understanding of sorts and were ready to part ways.

If it was a normal show you would have had a 5 min dialogue about regret and redemption but that was all summed up in a nod. 

• Like 1

Even this show wasn't immune to this cliche/trope, but have you ever put a set of car keys in the sun visor? Has anyone?

Well remember that this is some middle-of-nowhere bumfuck town in New Hampshire. It seems more likely some old man might leave his keys there. They did at least make it seem like a great deal of luck, what with Walter asking God to get him there beforehand and the dramatic way he opened the visor.