Rorschach

Y4 - The Academy Awards (Odyssey 3 takes gold with 9 awards including Best Picture, Fortnight in Silver with Ensemble and Actor, Spark 3 in Bronze with VFX and Cinematography nods)

Awards Predictions  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What film will win Best Picture?

• By The Balls
    • Can You Imagine?
    • Fortnight
    • The Odyssey: Homecoming
    • Spark: Beyond the Sky
  2. 2. What film will take home the most technical awards?

• Fortnight
    • Kingdom of the Sun
    • Mass Effect
    • The Odyssey: Homecoming
    • Pillars of Eternity: The Hollow Vale
    • Resonance
    • Spark: Beyond the Sky

Congrats @Rorschach. Odyssey was indeed awesome and it's definitely one of the better Best Picture winners I've voted for in this game.

I'm very pleased with the evening; my long goal in 2.0 of winning Actress was finally done, and all the awards turned out damn awesome. A great evening for all of us (except Thomas Newman).

• Thanks 1

finally got around to voting in the poll :P

1 minute ago, Spagspiria said:

@Blankments you broke my 3.0 streaks in Actress and Original Screenplay, and I ain't even mad.

If TO3 was my #1 of the year, BTB was a very, VERY close second. Well done, my friend.

awww, thanks buddy. That means a ton. No matter how it did here in the Oscars, I (and EGK too) are immensely proud of By the Balls. We ain't done with it yet and the showing here made us even happier with our hopes for it moving forward :)

• Like 2

Just now, Blankments said:

awww, thanks buddy. That means a ton. No matter how it did here in the Oscars, I (and EGK too) are immensely proud of By the Balls. We ain't done with it yet and the showing here made us even happier with our hopes for it moving forward :)

I've never been to a Broadway show before but if By The Balls does go to Broadway, like you and EGK are hoping it does, I will drop down whatever it costs just to go see it. I'm dead serious.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Blankments said:

finally got around to voting in the poll :P

I’m excited for what you two do for the space musical.

1 minute ago, Rorschach said:

I've never been to a Broadway show before but if By The Balls does go to Broadway, like you and EGK are hoping it does, I will drop down whatever it costs just to go see it. I'm dead serious.

Same. By The Balls was exemplary.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

1 minute ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Same. By The Balls was exemplary.

CAYOM MEETUP!!!

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

I know i had my issues with BTB. But if it does go to Broadway or Toronto i will find a way to buy a ticket @Blankments

• Thanks 1

awww, guys, I appreciate all the support and love... but let me be clear, the earliest this would get to broadway would be five or six years from now and we gotta write it and rewrite several times before it's even performable at a staged reading lol

but who knows what the future holds? Thanks everyone!!

• Like 3