Seto Kaiba

Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part 1 | July 12 2023 | 99% on Rotten Tomatoes! | 290M budget so far, Cruise holding Paramount hostage for more money

1 hour ago, Issac Newton said:

Atleast good that MI7 moved from initial July 14 release. I don't know why Suzuki gave that comment on MI as it has doing better than most Fantastic Beast, Jurassic World &Fast (I bet that Suzuki felt MI could be good pair to compete with Miyazaki Masterpiece)

MI6 grossed ¥4.72 billion in Japan, are you expecting a huge increase for MI7 after TGM?

18 minutes ago, Maggie said:

Is this not getting a China release? HAven't heard anything about it

China doesn't typically confirm this far from release. I think I read in an article that stated one of the heads of the Chinese censor bureau or something said they have been confirming releases for Hollywood films abnormally early this year, with MI7 likely to be confirmed next.

Edit: It was actually the IMAX chief executive so I was way off, but here's the article.

Edited by Austin

I believe that the film should lift lot high because of Maverick power. The No.1 IMAX &4DX location is in Japan i.e. Cinema Sunshine Ikebukuro (&TGM is currently the 2nd Highest Grossing Film in IMAX with $20M just below All-Time No.1 Demon Slayer $27.5M)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Issac Newton said:

Atleast good that MI7 moved from initial July 14 release. I don't know why Suzuki gave that comment on MI as it has doing better than most Fantastic Beast, Jurassic World &Fast (I bet that Suzuki felt MI could be good pair to compete with Miyazaki Masterpiece)

Yes, truly excited to look forward for both summer breakout (Kingdom III seems to drop, May be Shin Chan 3D might expand it's GA like Stand By Me Doraemon but 3D is not as popular as back then)

When is its new date?

World Premiere in Rome June 19.
UK June 22.
Abu Dhabi June 26.
Korea June 29. 
Australia July 3

They are replicating TGM's world tour marketing here. To recap, TGM has the highest marketing costs among blockbusters of 2022, even higher than A2. 

19 minutes ago, titanic2187 said:

World Premiere in Rome June 19.
UK June 22.
Abu Dhabi June 26.
Korea June 29. 
Australia July 3

They are replicating TGM's world tour marketing here. To recap, TGM has the highest marketing costs among blockbusters of 2022, even higher than A2. 

Im just curious why rome? Last 2-3 MI movies gross was between 6-8m only wherein france or germany with 20m-27m and 13m-16m would have been better....

Edited by John Rambo