Seto Kaiba

Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part 1 | July 12 2023 | 99% on Rotten Tomatoes! | 290M budget so far, Cruise holding Paramount hostage for more money

1 hour ago, LegionWrex said:

I don't have it there but at least in my circles the people who love 1 REALLY love 1 (most of them De Palma fans).

It’s certainly a valid choice. Leans into the spy element way more than the others while having its set pieces. Still remember  seeing it at the cinema and what a huge deal it was back at release. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lorddemaxus said:

This might low-key be the most rewatchable franchise for me at this point. Like I just put on Ghost Protocol last night and it's just as fun as the first time I saw it. Can't wait to add this new one to the collection.

Also, Hayley Atwell so far from all the promos seems to be pretty similar to Paula Patton in Ghost Protocol lol

2 hours ago, Hatebox said:

Christ, I forgot this was 3 hours. Still might see it in cinemas, but please stop with that Hollywood

It’s 2:35 actually , people overreacted everytime a movie ended up with two and half hours and just say is 3

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Dark Alfred said:

Audience reaction will be great. Credits 30mins into the film, wow. So fast start. Rome car chase in the middle. Twist, twist, twist and epic train sequence to end. Let it rip.

Will there be mid and post-credits?

29 minutes ago, Asyulus said:

Will there be mid and post-credits?

Spoiler

a IMF member on the plane is crashed by some mystery air force. A voice from the air force make a call and say:

"Ethan Hunt. You don't know me, but you're about to."

Close-up: It's Maverick.

Edited by Gavin Feng
  • Astonished 3

5 minutes ago, Gavin Feng said:

Reveal hidden contents

Killer post credits.

$1.5 billion locked for Dead Reckoning Part Two.

The marketing here is already enough. The motorcycle stunt + behind the scenes, "We'll See You At The Movies" line, Tom Cruise regularly attending people masses. It didn't need to be common, showy and attention-seeking like the Flash and Barbie which relied on billboards, cardboards, merchandise and any other promotional hype.