Seto Kaiba

Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part 1 | July 12 2023 | 99% on Rotten Tomatoes! | 290M budget so far, Cruise holding Paramount hostage for more money

5 minutes ago, MysteryMovieMogul said:

I'm not the General Audience, but hearing this film ends with a cliffhanger matters more than good reviews. I'mma skip theaters for this one.

sarcasm? or a joke about the final action sequence?

and the reviews imply it doesn't actually end in a cliffhanger 

Edited by interiorgatordecorator

1 minute ago, MysteryMovieMogul said:

I'm not the General Audience, but hearing this film ends with a cliffhanger matters more than good reviews. I'mma skip theaters for this one.

You need to hear it from someone to know this movie has a cliffhanger style of ending , when the name itself tell you it is a Part 1 movie?

If you looking for a movie with concrete closure to see in cinema, you probably will end up with nothing much to see. 

1 minute ago, interiorgatordecorator said:

sarcasm?

No, no sarcasm. I'm tired of studios pulling this shit. Across the Spider-Verse literally won't have a conclusion for years. And I just read somewhere that Part Two of Dead Reckoning doesn't even have an ending: https://movieweb.com/mission-impossible-dead-reckoning-part-two-ending/

2 minutes ago, MysteryMovieMogul said:

No, no sarcasm. I'm tired of studios pulling this shit. Across the Spider-Verse literally won't have a conclusion for years. And I just read somewhere that Part Two of Dead Reckoning doesn't even have an ending: https://movieweb.com/mission-impossible-dead-reckoning-part-two-ending/

Mission: Impossible Dead Reckoning is the best movie of the year! Tom Cruise has........… Part One thankfully has a definitive ending, so it’s a complete film with no death-defying cliffhanger, but the stage has been set for Part 2, and I absolutely cannot wait!! - Rohan Patel, ComicBookMovie

Edited by interiorgatordecorator

2 minutes ago, MysteryMovieMogul said:

oh... part 2 doesn't have an ending because they haven't finished the movie yet. These movies are made without a full script, by the time they're done shooting there will be an ending lol. You should probably read the article you are sourcing.

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Borobudur said:

You need to hear it from someone to know this movie has a cliffhanger style of ending , when the name itself tell you it is a Part 1 movie?

If you looking for a movie with concrete closure to see in cinema, you probably will end up with nothing much to see. 

I mean, Super Mario, Avatar 2, Asteroid City, The Flash, No Hard Feelings, etc. all have endings. I don't know many films that end without a conclusion to the story at hand.

1 minute ago, interiorgatordecorator said:

Mission: Impossible Dead Reckoning is the best movie of the year! Tom Cruise has done it again! Jaw-dropping action, high stakes, and a pulse-pounding third act that’ll have you on the edge of your seat! Tom Cruise is better than ever, and Hayley Atwell is incredible. Mission: Impossible 7 is action movie perfection! So many standout moments and performances. The motorcycle stunt and everything that happens on the train is outstanding! Plus, so many great fights in Vienna, and that car chase is next level awesome! Ving Rhames, Simon Pegg, Rebecca Ferguson & Vanessa Kirby are as reliable as ever, while Pom Klementieff, Shea Whigham & Greg Tarzan Davis also shine. Tom Cruise & Hayley Atwell have such insane chemistry, she’s a more than welcome addition to the team. The villain and story will require some buy in (the trailers haven’t shown anything) but once you’re in, it’s probably the deadliest threat of them all. There are also a few shocking twists and turns, so brace yourself… Part One thankfully has a definitive ending, so it’s a complete film with no death-defying cliffhanger, but the stage has been set for Part 2, and I absolutely cannot wait!! - Rohan Patel, ComicBookMovie

"Not too long before its cliffhanger ending, Dead Reckoning builds to a sequence that involves Tom Cruise literally hanging off a cliff." - Matt Singer, ScreenCrush

3 minutes ago, MysteryMovieMogul said:

I mean, Super Mario, Avatar 2, Asteroid City, The Flash, No Hard Feelings, etc. all have endings. I don't know many films that end without a conclusion to the story at hand.

I mean Flash technically did not have a closed ending.