MrGlass2

Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom | December 22, 2023 | David Leslie Johnson-McGoldrick (co-writer of first film) returns

I do have to retract what I was saying about legs have to at least be good with the xmas release… they kinda don’t given the sheer number of new wide releases. 8 is absurd. Even if none ended up being heavy hitters, all of them combined means there’s tons of options for people to drop this like a rock if it’s terrible 

3 hours ago, keysersoze123 said:

Edit: dont let actors write script for a big budget movie unless they have history of being a writer. I am surprised WB decided to take Mamoa's treatment and made this movie.

wait what?

3 hours ago, keysersoze123 said:

Every Social media reaction I have seen says its terrible. Definitely its not making 100m domestic and probably the holidays will save it from finishing below Shazam as the lowest DCEU movie this year. Not sure how low it can go but nothing would surprise me at this point. I dont think WB is trying that hard to build any kind of hype. 

Edit: dont let actors write script for a big budget movie unless they have history of being a writer. I am surprised WB decided to take Mamoa's treatment and made this movie. not sure why Wan did it. It destroys your reputation doing something for paycheck.  

I don't think Momoa wrote the script dude. He had a few ideas, sure, but he wasn't an actual writer. 

1 hour ago, MysteryMovieMogul said:

It's funny watching the same people most active in attacking The Marvels get defensive when everyone is treating Aquaman 2 the same way.

You’re really paranoid sometimes.

I am disappointed with the reactions, but still hoping I’ll have fun with it this weekend.

• Like 7