Eric Prime

CinemaCon 2019 Discussion Thread l April 1-April 4 l Paramount (1 ET/10 PT) Lionsgate (5:15 ET/2:15 PT)

1 hour ago, captainwondyful said:

(Also sorry not sorry about spamming your notifications. Thanks for all the updates, so I am giving unlimited likes)

LIkewise, BTW.  I figure it's the least I can do for all of the updates @CoolEric258, @TMP, and others are doing.

(Have Gold, Will Like Updates - that's my motto)

Edited by Porthos
  • Thanks 1

Just now, IronJimbo said:

How long is the fox thing for and should I stay up for a bit (possible Terminator)

I believe Terminator's at the Paramount panel tomorrow, because this is focused on domestic distribution.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DAR said:

My only exposure to CATS was an abbreviated version I saw at a resort in Mexico about 10 years ago.   

I know I probably had a lot to drink but I was pretty confused.

Cats is the worst. The fact the movie is being made by Tom Hooper sounds like a nightmare becoming a reality.

• Haha 2

Just now, filmlover said:

Cats is the worst. best. The fact the movie is being made by Tom Hooper sounds like a nightmare dream becoming a reality.

FTFY

Half CGI/half make-up cat-sized feline versions of Idris Elba, T. Swift, Dame Judi Dench and Jason Derulo all shot in extreme closeup sounds incredible. Maybe not in the way Hooper intended, but incredible nonetheless.