rerga

Official Disney+ Investors Conferance Watch Thread and Discussion

This service is going to overtake all other streaming services in a few years. Disney's IP are far greater than what other streaming services have to offer and they seem to be emphasizing alot on their IP's leading the way here as spinoffs on this platform. 

• Like 2

Just now, DMan7 said:

This service is going to overtake all other streaming services in a few years. Disney's IP are far greater than what other streaming services have to offer and they seem to be emphasizing alot on their IP's leading the way here as spinoffs on this platform. 

The fact that $1 billion is being invested in original content just for the first year alone is staggering. And they said it's going to rise to like $2.5 billion per year. 

• Astonished 1

1 minute ago, MovieMan89 said:

The fact that $1 billion is being invested in original content just for the first year alone is staggering. And they said it's going to rise to like $2.5 billion per year. 

I get the feeling that $6.99 is going to be the starting price for this platform subscription. Other streaming services got lucky since their inception especially Netflix since no other major studio took the platform serious now with Disney getting serious with their high brand recognition IP's it's going to be a complete bloodbath in streaming competition. 

1 minute ago, iHeartJames said:

The moment I saw Lizzie Mcguire the show they had my money but when they said over 100 Disney channel original movies and shows yup I'm spending the full 69.99 yearly  but seriously did someone not understand the whole 6.99 price tag

a+sex+lion+kng.jpg

I watched most of it.

Lol for the 15 minute intermission in the middle.

And yeah, that $6.99 price is just insane. All the Marvel movies, all the Star Wars movies, all the Pixar movies, all the Disney movies, plus a lot of Fox stuff like Avatar, plus brand new big-budget Marvel and Star Wars tv shows, plus the Simpsons, etc etc etc etc

Insanity. Who wouldn't want Disney+ ?

And yeah, getting a glimpse of what those all-Disney menus were going to look like was pretty hype-building, just watching them scroll through the titles. Disney has all the stuff that people love and want.