sfran43

Weekend Thread: Friday Estimates: Pika pi! 20.7m, Assemble! 16.1m, Anne Hathaway! 4m, Cheerleaders: Endgame 1.5m, LotR: Origins 825k

2 minutes ago, Minnale101 said:

A digimon movie would do dragon ball evolution numbers 

A Digimon movie would shit on any Pokemon movie in quality and box office, that’s why they have you PokeBoys running scared.

Just now, AJG said:

A Digimon movie would shit on any Pokemon movie in quality and box office, that’s why they have you PokeBoys running scared.

Digimon season 2 did that whole "passing of the torch" from one generation to the next better than the new Star Wars films did

2 minutes ago, AJG said:

LOL. I legitimately don’t know anyone who talks about digimon anymore.

the Pokémon video games outsells digimon 10-1

digimon in 2019 is obsolete 

the first 2 seasons of digimon I enjoyed as kid. Nothing else 

Edited by Minnale101

9 minutes ago, Minnale101 said:

Digimon just had a series of movies that reunited the original Adventure characters PLUS is having an anniversary movie coming up.

3 minutes ago, Minnale101 said:

You must not know many people

4 minutes ago, Minnale101 said:

Where? When? 

5 minutes ago, Minnale101 said:

Errr... there’s been like 3 new Digi-Films and new super popular best-selling Digi-games in the last 5 years alone. Most people are well aware of this, it’s odd how you’re not.

Did you know they also make new Star Wars films or did that just skip pass you too?

7 minutes ago, Minnale101 said:

That’s a shame that you’re missing out on the phenomenon. 

• ...wtf 1

Just now, Yandereprime101189 said:

Digimon just had a series of movies that reunited the original Adventure characters PLUS is having an anniversary movie coming up.

Digimon tri ? Yeah I saw first season. Wish it kept the same original style instead of generic anime style 

but compared to Pokémon it’s nowhere near as popular 

if people like it more than Pokémon. I completely understand and good for them but it’s just not factual a digimon life action movie would ever come close to Pokémon box office wise 

Just now, CoolEric258 said:

The Digimon anime will always be better than the Pokemon anime. In Digimon, stuff actually happened and characters actually developed.

This.

Even as an uber Pokémon fan, as a kid I stop watched as they got to Unova.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Minnale101 said:

Digimon tri ? Yeah I saw first season. Wish it kept the same original style instead of generic anime style 

but compared to Pokémon it’s nowhere near as popular 

if people like it more than Pokémon. I completely understand and good for them but it’s just not factual a digimon life action movie would ever come close to Pokémon box office wise 

There has never ever been a moment in Pokemon that is as goddamn transcending as seeing Omnimon for the first time.

You all are funny, saying ROTK is the best trilogy ending:)...

The best trilogy and trilogy ending is the Toy Story trilogy...it's why so many of the fans don't want any more story...it was literally perfect in its arc from 1-3, and needed no more telling:)...

Best trilogy ever done from start to finish:)...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AJG said:

You must not know many people

Where? When? 

Errr... there’s been like 3 new Digi-Films and new super popular best-selling Digi-games in the last 5 years alone. Most people are well aware of this, it’s odd how you’re not.

Did you know they also make new Star Wars films or did that just skip pass you too?

That’s a shame that you’re missing out on the phenomenon. 

digimon games barley do 2 million sales. Which is 50 million total dollars