charlie Jatinder

Tuesday (6/25) Numbers

1 hour ago, john2000 said:

how charlie hasnt make an update on estimates yet ?

Dude, you need to get a grip. Nobody owes us updates or estimates. The fact that you werent even happy with what he did give shows that your impatience is rude. Be glad that Charlie is able to share, as we usually had to wait during the week before he came around. 

• Like 1
  • ...wtf 1

15 minutes ago, narniadis said:

Dude, you need to get a grip. Nobody owes us updates or estimates. The fact that you werent even happy with what he did give shows that your impatience is rude. Be glad that Charlie is able to share, as we usually had to wait during the week before he came around. 

..... i am oout of words, you have become annoying , whats your problem ? i am made a fucking question but of of course people will jump on me, fan fact charlie on his own gives an update for endgame for the dailes, so i just asked, are you too blind to see that this was a fucking question, and by no means an insult towards him ? i never fucking had a problem , and i made a fucking question that wasnt meant to insult anyone, and it was only bc of curiosity , the fact that i need to explain myself, says a lot

ps also do you pick the same people for your comment ? nc many people here make this kind of questions, but i have yet to see you say anything to them, and also fan fact, i have asked only once about the dalies numbers,the first time was this time, but again ..... i lost already my time explaining to you, go to my fucking profile, and you will see that i rarely, ask for a daile numbers, and the word explains itself ASK, get a  life 

Edited by john2000
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, narniadis said:

I feel like there's a language barrier thing here. You may want to clarify with the poster. Just sayin'.

3 minutes ago, JB33 said:

I feel like there's a language barrier thing here. You may want to clarify with the poster. Just sayin'.

i already explained to him in my previous comment, that i was just curious, that was the point of my question,if i need to even explain that , then ....

PS my tone wasnt better either but he has done this to me again, which again i explained

4 minutes ago, john2000 said:

i already explained to him in my previous comment, that i was just curious, that was the point of my question,if i need to even explain that , then ....

PS my tone wasnt better either but he has done this to me again, which again i explained

I know, that's why I said that to him. I think you were genuinely curious about Charlie's updates but to those fluent in English it came off different. Good that you clarified it though.

• Like 1

Just now, JB33 said:

I know, that's why I said that to him. I think you were genuinely curious about Charlie's updates but to those fluent in English it came off different. Good that you clarified it though.

also quick writing didnt help either