TMP

Thor: Love and Thunder | July 8, 2022 | Directed by Oscar Winner Taika Waititi | Ninth most profitable movie of 2022

39 minutes ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

Standing ovation?wtf? XD

Yep. Then Taika and Feige showed up and the audience suckled on their teets for no less than 30 minutes. 

Edited by KnucklesXXR
  • Astonished 2

26 minutes ago, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

https://heroichollywood.com/batman-v-superman-standing-ovation-affleck-praise-dceu-direction/

How many times do we have to teach you this lesson, old man

Next youll say me that early social media reactions are not completely 100% reliable or what??

• Haha 1

I keep forgetting Bale is Gorr, he looks good, I'll take this new look over having Corvus Glaive 2.0.

Interesting that Star Lord and Groot are the only guardians featured in promos so far, maybe they will stick around for longer time.

59 minutes ago, YourCake said:

That is a drastic change for Gorr, he used to wear a black thong and a black hood in the comic.

First time we see a different character design in a comicbook movie?

19 minutes ago, ImNotRacistAtAll said:

Also. Are we expecting a epic trailer music or something along the lines of that song used in the Ragnarok trailer? 

how do we know? 

1 hour ago, ImNotRacistAtAll said:

Also. Are we expecting a epic trailer music or something along the lines of that song used in the Ragnarok trailer? 

Probably some sort of fun music, that's kind of part of the method to Ragnarok's madness so I can't see why they won't continue that.

I'm guessing if no "teaser" this week, then they are skipping a teaser and going straight for the jugular with a trailer in May. But I'd assume that they'll keep "leaking" tidbits before that like they have with the theater cups, toys, and character posters.

Hate to burst the bubble of those who abhor any kind of promotion but they WILL release a trailer at some point.