eddyxx

The Fantastic Four - First Steps | Marvel Studios | July 25, 2025 | Matt Shakman directs

It's not impossible for them to push back their entire lineup but as we saw with BNW having McDonald's toys out this summer, there are a lot of merchandising and brand deals that get planned WAY in advance that can get messed up by a delay. They're not going to push things out unless they feel they have to and if they do it's more likely that we'll see just one movie shift instead of the whole 2025 line up.

There is no reason to push back captain america, thunderbolt ou F4.

But clearly Blade will not be release in november, this film still doesn't have a director. Sony doesn't have a great lineup for 2025 so i think beyond the spiderverse will take this date (7th november 2025).

Edited by elinio

6 hours ago, thajdikt said:

Feige really said fuck the rest of the upcoming MCU projects (joking), F4 is da shit. Makes me very excited that they are bringing they are A-game for this.

And, with the Multiverse, you can bet that the 60's FF will will eventually meet some of the mainstream MCU charecters. 

Feige has always had interest in period Marvel films, as Captain America shows. He has mentions someday, he would like to domethng with the Marvel Western charecters  (Kid Colt, Outlaw; Rawhide Kid etc).

Posted (edited)

I find it hilarious we got Incredibles and Mega Minions first, basically F4 powered beings, before any good F4 movies. The brand is in such terrible shape.

Imagine a world where Marvel never sold the F4 rights. FOX really poisoned the well. This film has a lot of work to do.

Edited by Mojoguy

On 6/26/2024 at 4:25 PM, elinio said:

There is no reason to push back captain america, thunderbolt ou F4.

But clearly Blade will not be release in november, this film still doesn't have a director. Sony doesn't have a great lineup for 2025 so i think beyond the spiderverse will take this date (7th november 2025).

F4 should definitely be pushed back. It's a big risk to release so close to Superman, imo.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, poweranimals said:

F4 should definitely be pushed back. It's a big risk to release so close to Superman, imo.

I think Superman will move to June (probably the 20th) so it may not be an issue.

Unless they announce at Comic Con SpiderMan 4 is ready to shoot and will be coming out in Nov and assuming they all of a sudden don't fix the Blade problems Nov will be open for this. Yeah they could leave in July and Superman will have burned off a lot of its audience by the 25th but I think they will announce at Comic Con it's moving to Nov. 

29 minutes ago, toutvabien said:

I bet Disney really wants a Marvel movie for the end of July, especially with how it's looking for D&W... don't see it really moving in November unless all three movies move... or at least Cap.

May 2 - CA4

July 25 - Thunderbolts

Nov 7 - Fantastic Four

An easy switch!