Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

£6-7m would be a great opening, and with good WOM, it's the type of film that could easily get a 4x + multiplier.

The lack of any real competition in June will help Prometheus, there are some new releases like Rock of Ages but no blockbusters, that's all in July.Snow White and the Huntsman has moved up to Wednesday 30th May but I still expect Prometheus to beat it.

How was the Friday business for Avengers?

Should end up over $gbp1.9m roughly down -43%, APR is currently tracking 75% of TA for Friday, at present APR will be #1 weekend because they will add wed-thu previews to OWe

Should end up over $gbp1.9m roughly down -43%, APR is currently tracking 75% of TA for Friday, at present APR will be #1 weekend because they will add wed-thu previews to OWe

43% drop is pretty amazing..We had a 20-22% drop on friday and around 50% on sat i guesstimate

11pm showing sold out for American pie. :oThere's even a midnight show for this, which is half full. Bloody hell!

Great news, because i want another reunion

Wow, a 43% drop? :o That's amazing for such a massive opening. £1.9m would mean around $3.1m for Friday. The Saturday bump last week was MASSIVE, so I could see $5m happening, and Sunday will have a softer drop due to bank holiday, so around $4m may be possible. So $12m-ish, for the 3 day, which is around a 53% drop from the 4 day.That's pretty impressive! Add in Monday, and you could just get around $15m.AP around 75% of Avengers is excellent. That's around $2.3m. I assume it's easily over $5m then since its opening on Wednesday, and should rack up maybe $10-11m.Could be tight between it and TA.

Wow, a 43% drop? :o That's amazing for such a massive opening. £1.9m would mean around $3.1m for Friday. The Saturday bump last week was MASSIVE, so I could see $5m happening, and Sunday will have a softer drop due to bank holiday, so around $4m may be possible. So $12m-ish, for the 3 day, which is around a 53% drop from the 4 day.That's pretty impressive! Add in Monday, and you could just get around $15m.AP around 75% of Avengers is excellent. That's around $2.3m. I assume it's easily over $5m then since its opening on Wednesday, and should rack up maybe $10-11m.Could be tight between it and TA.

Depends on if the 75% is adm. or gross for AR

I wouldn't be surprised. It was jam packed last night. The Avengers should easily pull ahead today, but AP is in for a pretty surprising opening.

Glad to see it doing so well