Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

25% bigger would be a £19.8m opening...I think it could beat TA's 4 day opening of £15.8m though. I also see it beating it. But it'll be close. TA did £52m. TDKR will fall into the £50-55m range aswell most likely.

Well, the opening ceremony doesn't seem to have fazed IMAX bookings at least. But Imagine it will have a big effect. It'll probably break the tv ratings record.

Yeah, we know the big events (opening, 100m..etc) will decrease the BO but films should be okay as Olympics are so spread out. The massive influx of tourists may boost BO takings as well.

Just got back from BFI IMAX. TDKR was amazing again and the IMAX scenes were incredible. They showed an amazing 3 minute IMAX exclusive trailer for Skyfall. It was so good it even got a round of applause.

Just got back from BFI IMAX. TDKR was amazing again and the IMAX scenes were incredible.They showed an amazing 3 minute IMAX exclusive trailer for Skyfall. It was so good it even got a round of applause.

i got a over a months wait to watch it in bfi imax :(

Or the weather. First warm day I can remember in weeks. I think it's going to have quite a big impact all week. We're expecting 30 degrees on Tuesday and Wednesday and high 20s for the rest. Hasn't got anywhere near that since May. And ofcource, once again, people will be taking advantage.

Or the weather. First warm day I can remember in weeks. I think it's going to have quite a big impact all week. We're expecting 30 degrees on Tuesday and Wednesday and high 20s for the rest. Hasn't got anywhere near that since May. And ofcource, once again, people will be taking advantage.

Nice to know it'll be nice when I get there. :P