Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

Thats fine, but certain party groups which I'm refering to like to come over, insult our way of life, try to enforce theirs and protest and congregate outside Wooten Bassett as fallen troups travel through. Some of them are just pure evil.

That to me is a different story. I'm with you on the issue of coming to a country, looking for a better way of life and then trying to change the customs or the laws to make them more of your customs and laws. I know what you are getting at with this issue but I don't think you are expressing it properly.

That to me is a different story. I'm with you on the issue of coming to a country, looking for a better way of life and then trying to change the customs or the laws to make them more of your customs and laws. I know what you are getting at with this issue but I don't think you are expressing it properly.

Yeah probably not, ill just stop now.

ughh i hate reading ignorant comments , we're in 2012 and some people still think like that...now there's a disgrace!another subject where ignorant comments still abound is regarding women rights and status , huge facepalmpersonally i love bollywood movies, i also lived in the midlands for a year and it was a great experience to me living around indians , pakistanis, arabs esp as where i'm from there not that prominent, neither were white people british or europeans!it certainly helped me get over a lot of apprehensions i had unconsciously from news reports etc...that's why i always tell younger people than me that they have to travel abroad and mix with other cultures....it will make you a better person and give you experience and perspectiveps : as i don't know you jessie i can only make a judgement on your comment which is indeed ignorant or narrow-minded !i

about cultural infiltration:I also thought that it was mostly in our heads, but a story from our travel guide in Lebanon: He from a Maronite-Christian family married a Protestant German. His Lebanese friends who thought him a Muslim because of his non-Christian given name, told him that he could divorce his Christian wife and let some Muslim women follow him to Germany to increase the Muslim population in Germany. So at least some do think in these categories and it is not something only our rightwing politicians want to make us believe.

I wonder if todays weather will have effected BO... We had a huge storm with many parts of the country experiencing extremely strong winds and flooding.There's this biblical rain storm happening right now. It actually sounds like my windows are going to break due to the force of the wind and rain. :lol: