Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

The fact that these Bollywood movies are doing so well just shows that we have far too many immigrants in our country...fucking disgrace

Wow. And where were you born, where was your family born? Fucking Xenophobe. Edited by Breaking Dawn baumer
  • Like 2

The fact that these Bollywood movies are doing so well just shows that we have far too many immigrants in our country...fucking disgrace

So it was okay for Britishers to come loot our country and murder our people, but when Indians (or other nationals) go there and earn honest living, it is a disgrace?
  • Like 6

So it was okay for Britishers to come loot our country and murder our people, but when Indians (or other nationals) go there and earn honest living, it is a disgrace?

I didn't say it was okay, it works both ways. And when exactly did this happen?

I didn't say it was okay, it works both ways. And when exactly did this happen?

Tell me you are not serious. Dude I'm Canadian and even I know about this.Try watching Gandhi just for starters.
  • Like 1

Immigrants from UK flooded Australia and North America hundreds years ago......

They were sent to Australia and lets face it, they didn't go to take advantage of all the benefits like the UK offers, I mean seriously who would want to movie from Pakistan (a nice warm country) to England?? And then tell their daughters not to marry an Englishmen because we aren't good enough then complain about our way of life??

LOL. People move to the UK/US/Australia for a pletora of different reasons. I doubt they care about the fucking weather. They Seek a better life, better standard of living, better healthcare, better jobs, better education, more opportunity, freedom of speech and escape from war etc etc.

• Like 5

You see it in a hazy world where there is a true british identity. We're the biggest mongrel nation that there is, and it has always been that way so shut the hell up about Indians etc ruining our country.

I didn't mention Indians you idiot, read before you post next time.

LOL.People move to the UK/US/Australia for a pletora of different reasons. I doubt they care about the fucking weather. They Seek a better life, better standard of living, better healthcare, better jobs, better education, more opportunity, freedom of speech and escape from war etc etc.

Thats fine, but certain party groups which I'm refering to like to come over, insult our way of life, try to enforce theirs and protest and congregate outside Wooten Bassett as fallen troups travel through. Some of them are just pure evil.