Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

9 minutes ago, The Dark Alfred said:

Can't see BARBIE finishing below ENDGAME, £90 is happening. OP as well have a very good chance to become Nolan's highest grossing film, I'd say £60m is in play.

£60m would make Oppenheimer the highest grossing 15 rated movie if I remember right

29 minutes ago, UKBoxOffice said:

something like 3.2m and 1.5m today i think

My god there is no stopping these films.

Is Barbie gonna pull in another £12m or so Mon-Thu? Would be at £60m going into the weekend. 

1 hour ago, The Dark Alfred said:

Can't see BARBIE finishing below ENDGAME, £90 is happening. OP as well have a very good chance to become Nolan's highest grossing film, I'd say £60m is in play.

Utter insanity how well these two films are performing.

Has there been a time before that two films have done this well at the same time? 

1 minute ago, The Dark Alfred said:

THE DARK KNIGHT and MAMMA MIA. Something about Nolan and a female driven sensation lol

Mamma Mia!'s OW was £6.6m, it was more how leggy it was with 11x its OW. TDK had a bigger OW but ended only third with £48m. QoS did slightly better business.

5 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

Mamma Mia!'s OW was £6.6m, it was more how leggy it was with 11x its OW. TDK had a bigger OW but ended only third with £48m. QoS did slightly better business.

MAMMA MIA won the year and TDK finished 3rd, just behind BOND. You can't ask much more from two films opening the same weekend.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, The Dark Alfred said:

MAMMA MIA won the year and TDK finished 3rd, just behind BOND. You can't ask much more from two films opening the same weekend.

Didn't Mamma Mia open a couple of weeks before The Dark Knight? Definitely felt like we had it before the US. 

6 minutes ago, XXR Dar-Benn said:

Can someone provide the current top 10 OW’s in £?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Astonished 1