Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

Also Shaun The Sheep has been moved up 1 and a 1/2 months to 6 February :wub: .

The beginning of next year is going to be a massive battle between the family films. I can see why Annie skipped forward to December. Big Hero 6 on 30th Jan followed by Shaun the sheep and SpongeBob 2 on 6th Feb

Also peanuts is now titled Snoopy and Charlie Brown: The Peanuts Movie and has been delayed 3 months to 12 February 2016  :angry:

Edited by The Fault In Our Stars

Any mid-week numbers yet? Does UK report dailies?

It should, but unfortunately no.

it would be something like 90% of territories don't offically report dailies, like there are dailies reported to studios/distributors for titles  but theres no say official top 10/20 etc for nearly all of them , I recall doing a post sometime back about when Domestic started offically reporting dailies

Its like outside of these  types of forums nobody gives a shit, media only care if its a major stories otherwise don't. Most couldn't care less about anything other than  OD (to an extent) and weekend business.  There was a time when domestic never offically reported week totals only weekends

Edited by Rth
  • Like 3

Very good weather. Might hurt BO.

22 Jump Street seems very busy though this evening, £4m wouldn't even surprise me.

The weather's really crappy tomorrow, £4m would be great, I hoping at least double the first film's OW. It's a shame it was beaten by the long forgotten The Devil Inside.

Edited by Jonwo

The film, which stars Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum, is on its way to a $2.6M to $2.8M opening night, which would put it in the category of one of the top comedies ever to open in this territory and certainly up there with such big openers as Universal’s Ted.

deadlinehttp://www.deadline.com/2014/06/intl-box-office-22-jump-street-opens-overseas-in-uk-far-outpacing-first-installment/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 4