Fake

Weekend Actuals MOJO THG 152,535,747

Guess it was good my THG over TDKR club was closed. I don't think I would've even been in now. This changes things enough for it to not be able to get where I thought it would.

Really? % wise this is not bad at all. If a film opened with 15.5m and it fell to 15.25m with actuals no one would give a shit or even notice. In the grand scheme of things, this fall down from estimates will have a minimal impact on everything.

John Carter in at $5,073,832. Underestimated by nearly $60k! Should be profitable in no time! ;)

Man... it's continuing to bomb epically. What a disaster. This is how Ray put it at BOM:

"This may have been the weekend where John Carter officially transitioned from domestic disappointment to disaster. The movie plummeted 63 percent to just over $5 million, bringing its 17-day total to just $62.3 million (or less than The Hunger Games made on opening day). It is playing better overseas, but it's still not at the levels needed to really ease the pain over at the Mouse House."

I don't feel bad for Disney in the slightest for John Carter being a massive failure. The amount of money they make from everything else, this is just a slight hiccup. Park hopper ticket at Disneyland is around $100 now. My wallet takes a huge hit whenever I go to that place.

• Like 1