Eric is Anxious

The Marvels | November 10, 2023 | Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter

3 minutes ago, Hypercortical said:

Keeps complaining the she-hulk isn't in it because for some reason she thinks it's an A-Force movie 🙃
several months ago she actually said something along the lines of "I hear this movie is basically only good for middle-school slumber parties". If that's not hating, idk what is. She's said things like "this movie seems to be for the 'She-Ra' (2019) and 'Bee & Puppycat' crowd". And as much as I love both of those things, I think when she said it, she meant "this film seems niche and childish".
The Marvels Trailer 2 BREAKDOWN - Easter Eggs, Explained, Comics - YouTube

In this video here she says, "I see this shaping up more like Marvel's 'Birds of Prey'. She frequently claims it seems to have almost zero appeal to the male audience
(this video actually drives me crazy because Grace focuses in on the strangest things 

The She-Ra criticism reeks of "I haven't actually seen the show but will just assume it's childish because of the animation style"

The irony is that she actually liked Nimona

5 minutes ago, Hypercortical said:

oh, I do recognize this guy. I guess he's not technically a critic, but he's a large voice. 

Not a great sign when the "fIfTy EaStEr EgGs" crowd isn't glowing, but this guy has been bit of a weirdo on twitter since he got let go so I'm gonna hold on to hope lol 

Edited by SaltyPistola

Just now, BadOlCatSylvester said:

I have a hunch those posting them earlier are diehards that were given the approval to do so by Marvel. Reminds me a lot of similar ones Dark Phoenix received before actual reviews landed and it collapsed.

I doubt it - feels more like small time trying to get in first and Grace being Grace