Jake Gittes

BOT's Top 100 Films of the 2010s: The Countdown | List complete

10 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

What a fuss. Only Spider Verse and Inside Out good so far in Top 10. Rest are 80-100 too high.

1 minute ago, Plain Old Tele said:

It’s funny, those are the ones I think are way too high. 

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I have two nerdy habits in this world - box office and professional wrestling. Now, being a fairly cool guy, I try to prevent these two hobbies from intersecting, because that's too much dork for one place for me. However, the other day, a wrestling fan friend of mine said "Clay, have you watched the Big Show Show yet?" And I said "Hey, my friend edits that show!!" Tele is the intersection of my nerdiest habits, and this is my revenge.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Cmasterclay said:

I have two nerdy habits in this world - box office and professional wrestling. Now, being a fairly cool guy, I try to prevent these two hobbies from intersecting, because that's too much dork for one place for me. However, the other day, a wrestling fan friend of mine said "Clay, have you watched the Big Show Show yet?" And I said "Hey, my friend edits that show!!" Tele is the intersection of my nerdiest habits, and this is my revenge.

I'm part of an online magazine, and I've been pushing The Big Show Show and Lab Rats, now on Disney+, hard on the Slack chat.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Eric Atreides said:

Just letting you know that when I'm done with my trash classes and trash assignments, I'll get back to binging Lab Rats, now on Disney+.

You better watch the 2009 Animal Planet Dog Championship if you are a true completist. 

• Like 2
  • Astonished 1