Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

57 minutes ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

ViewerAnon agrees with the guy that shared said leak. Umberto Gonzalez disagrees. But ViewerAnon> Gonzalez.

I hate Eh Maybe in general so I co-sign this.

• Like 1

On 7/28/2021 at 11:17 AM, WittyUsername said:

I have no idea what’s going on with this movie anymore. 

DC bringing the Multiverse to the big screen. It has been a bit thing on their TV shows, now it's moving to the actual DCU.

SO with Marvel going full speed ahead on multiverses starting with the next Spiderman movie, we have the dueling multiverses.

And I would bet a fair amount of money that Warners and Disney reps have probably mentioned the word "Crossover"....

Edited by dudalb

I read that Warners plan is to make Batman/Bruce Wayne the Nick Fury of the DCU, the guy who plans and pulls strings behind the scenes, and they have aproached Keaton about that.

Interesing to see how running two different Live Action  Batman 's works out, since  "The Batman" takes place outside the DCU.
The

3 minutes ago, dudalb said:

I read that Warners plan is to make Batman/Bruce Wayne the Nick Fury of the DCU, the guy who plans and pulls strings behind the scenes, and they have aproached Keaton about that.

Interesing to see how running two different Live Action  Batman 's works out, since  "The Batman" takes place outside the DCU.
The

I mean if the Flash movie hadn’t been delayed all these years, we would’ve had that and the CW show (not sure if it’ll be around still when the movie finally comes out.)

This entire section in the article is great

When Keaton shot Morbius, a Marvel movie due from Sony in 2022 for which he reprises the Vulture role, the filmmakers started talking him through the logic of the fictional universe, referencing recent Marvel plot points. “I’m nodding like I know what the fuck they’re talking about. I go, ‘Uh-huh.’ And I’m thinking, ‘You may as well be explaining quantum physics right now to me. All I know is I just know my guy. And I know the basics.’ So finally, they were looking at me, and they just started laughing. They said, ‘You don’t know what we’re talking about, do you?’ I said, ‘No, I don’t, no idea what you’re talking about.’ “

The Flash, directed by Andy Muschietti (It), will feature Ezra Miller’s lightning-fast protagonist breaking the rules of physics to crash into various parallel universes, where he’ll encounter different versions of DC heroes, including Keaton’s Batman, as well as Ben Affleck’s.

Keaton was impressed by the script by Birds of Prey writer Christina Hodson, and by Muschietti’s vision, and he was intrigued by the possibility of returning to the character he had helped shape in the public imagination. “Frankly, in the back of my head, I always thought, ‘I bet I could go back and nail that motherfucker,’ ” Keaton says of Batman, a role he walked away from when he didn’t like the script for the 1995 Joel Schumacher movie Batman Forever, which ultimately starred Val Kilmer. “And so I thought, ‘Well, now that they’re asking me, let me see if I can pull that off.’ ” It took him some time to wrap his head around the parallel-universe concept, however. “I had to read it more than three times to go, ‘Wait, how does this work?’ ” Keaton says. “They had to explain that to me several times. By the way, I’m not being arrogant, I hope, about this. I don’t say it like, ‘I’m too groovy.’ I’m stupid. There’s a lot of things I don’t know about. And so, I don’t know, I just kind of figured it out, but this was different. What’s really interesting is how much more I got [Batman] when I went back and did him. I get this on a whole other level now. I totally respect it. I respect what people are trying to make. I never looked at it like, ‘Oh, this is just a silly thing.’ It was not a silly thing when I did Batman. But it has become a giant thing, culturally. It’s iconic. So I have even more respect for it because what do I know? This is a big deal in the world to people. You’ve got to honor that and be respectful of that. Even I go, ‘Jesus, this is huge.’ “

• Like 3

Can't believe he's already done shooting!  Keaton is not known to mince words or BS, so it sure sounds like he had a good experience here and that he's reinvigorated with the role.  Would love to see him pop up a few more times in future movies as a older, grizzled Wayne (I don't even care whether he's in costume).  But obviously, yes...a dream would be a full-fledged Batman Beyond film.  

6 hours ago, Macleod said:

Can't believe he's already done shooting!  Keaton is not known to mince words or BS, so it sure sounds like he had a good experience here and that he's reinvigorated with the role.  Would love to see him pop up a few more times in future movies as a older, grizzled Wayne (I don't even care whether he's in costume).  But obviously, yes...a dream would be a full-fledged Batman Beyond film.  

If they do Batman Beyond  they have got to have the scene where the Aged Bruce Wayne goes to the Musical about Batman.....

Frankly, if they had not had the old, biiter Bruce Wayne, Batman Beyond never would have worked.

Edited by dudalb

Nora Allen...1990s...seems obvious...  ☝️☝️

On 8/18/2021 at 10:37 PM, excel1 said:

The ELFMAN BAT THEME is worth ~$50m alone opening weekend. No doubt 100% locked guaranteed confirmed 

Hmm... Yes, but I noticed that it was also used in SPACE JAM...and didn't help much, there.  😂

Regardless, the reverence for Elfman's Bat and Williams' Superman *still* showing up as the default in so many Warner Bros. crossover properties (LegoBatman, SpaceJam, even the cluster-f of JL) makes me happy...  

Edited by Macleod