Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

Thought the suit looked pretty good and am excited to see Keaton back. I don’t think this is gonna be a huge but it could make 600-800m. I’m most excited about the possibility that this will start the lead up to a crisis on infinte earths event movie. Hopefully a better version then the CW one lol. 

8 hours ago, TheDude391 said:

Hearing the Elfman music was great but I don't care about any aspect of this film outside of Keaton. I thought the Snyder Cut was great but I still don't like Ezra Miller as Flash.

...Which is exactly why they put Keaton...plus another Batman...plus Supergirl...and possibly yet more (rumored) heroes in it.  Let's be real, here...I like The Flash a lot, fascinating character...but Ezra Miller also does nothing for me, and I expect many people feel the same -- which is exactly why Warners is building this movie around an ensemble of strangeness.  

5 hours ago, Lion Roar said:

Too bad Michelle Pfeiffer is not in this, would have loved to see her Catwoman again.

Well...there have been a few earwig teases over the past year or so... Who knows who could show up?  I expect they'll try to keep *some* other cameos quiet...but it's tough in this day and age...

Very cool that they released this so early!!  For me, it's allll about Keaton, but always up for a better Flash costume, too!! 😁

Edited by Macleod

8 hours ago, WittyUsername said:

Keaton’s Batman is big with people of a certain age group. 

That's my concern. Keaton was my first Batman so I'm pretty excited about this but I'm not sure people 15 years or more younger than me would care about seeing him suited up again. 

Edited by EmmaPeel

13 hours ago, cax16 said:

I’m most excited about the possibility that this will start the lead up to a crisis on infinte earths event movie.

It's a pretty good thread talking about the fact that they will adapt the Crsis saga in cinema. It's saying that it was the main secret of the event (Fandome) and Jim Lee was talking about it in this moment:

6 hours ago, DlAMONDZ said:

I think Bale coming back would be a bigger deal than Keaton

Both pale in comparison to Tobey though. Even his villains are massive. Just look at the reaction to Molina's Doc Ock

Not really. Bale got his trilogy, so there’s not a lot of pent-up demand to see more of him. Keaton fans have been waiting for a third film since 1992, and this is probably the closest we’ll ever get.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, belblazer said:

It's a pretty good thread talking about the fact that they will adapt the Crsis saga in cinema. It's saying that it was the main secret of the event (Fandome) and Jim Lee was talking about it in this moment:

I don't get it

Nothing about that small interview says they're adapting crisis to film...?

2 hours ago, Darth Homer said:

Not really. Bale got his trilogy, so there’s not a lot of pent-up demand to see more of him. Keaton fans have been waiting for a third film since 1992, and this is probably the closest we’ll ever get.

Bale circa 2015-2016 would have a HUGE deal but the world has moved on from them at this point.

2 hours ago, SpiderByte said:

The only explanation for why they're keeping Keaton such a secret is that theyre de-aging him and the VFX isn't done

This is a terrible idea. Let Bruce Wayne be a Silver Fox DILF. 

no, really. Let him be a DILF. Where are his children!?! Where is my BatFam

Anyway. 

Nothing about this particularly excites me except for Keaton. Like how do we get this on HBOMax so I can fast forward to all of his scenes. 

That nostalgia is a hell of a drug. His voiceover alone is causing me to buy a ticket

• Like 3