Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

19 hours ago, Noctis said:

Ezra Miller, thankfully, has not hurled any more chairs on anyone.

Those may have been terrible things, but my God, they gave us some of the most hilarious memes in recent memory.

If he was not a hollywood celeb,assault charges would have been filed long ago.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ChipDerby said:

imo I would do another teaser around Christmas, then the final? trailer with Shazam

There's no teaser/trailer that's even played en masse in theaters -- the "First Look" tease from DC Fandome over a year ago didn't even play in theaters.  I expect we might not see anything until...March/Shazam?  

7 minutes ago, CaptNathanBrittles said:

If THE FLASH was afraid of a Jennifer Lawrence comedy then it would really be in trouble.

How great is the Ezra Miller movie The Flash? So good that Warners is moving it up by a week to June 16, Father’s Day weekend, where Disney has the original Pixar movie Elemental and Sony has the R-rated Jennifer Lawrence pic No Hard Feelings.

It tested well. Very very well.

Huh, interesting. Pixar has owned that 3rd June weekend slot for awhile now. Although, coincidentally, that weekend was the classic slot for DC movies for the longest time. Guess WB is "taking that weekend back".

Pixar movies on a few occasions have opened on the 4th weekend of June too and I'm guessing that's what will happen here. Elemental likely moves to the 23rd.

14 minutes ago, SullyJake said:

This movie will bomb hard. Ezra Miller articles will be everywhere when advertising begins

I think WB is betting on the average person not knowing about Ezra's controversies. Though that becomes a challenge when the press tour begins and the question inevitably comes up. 

3 hours ago, JWR said:

I think WB is betting on the average person not knowing about Ezra's controversies. Though that becomes a challenge when the press tour begins and the question inevitably comes up. 

Have you read American media before? Watched American interviews? When was the last time anyone asked anyone hard questions? Uncomfortable questions?

There's still 6 months left where Ezra can do "rehabilitation". I imagine that COULD come up, but if Ezra is a part of the marketing/promotion, I doubt they'll be doing it without massive coverage from WB PR.

13 minutes ago, ChipDerby said:

Have you read American media before? Watched American interviews? When was the last time anyone asked anyone hard questions? Uncomfortable questions?

There's still 6 months left where Ezra can do "rehabilitation". I imagine that COULD come up, but if Ezra is a part of the marketing/promotion, I doubt they'll be doing it without massive coverage from WB PR.

Yeah, but there's almost no chance they'll let Miller be an active part of the press tour.