Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

2 minutes ago, grim22 said:

I mean, you can hope, hoping is free and costs you nothing. But they won't.

I mean, they seem fine with re-casting one of the other two actors who've been attached to this project since it was announced. It's not out of the realm of possibility 🤷‍♂️ 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TMP said:

I mean, they seem fine with re-casting one of the other two actors who've been attached to this project since it was announced. It's not out of the realm of possibility 🤷‍♂️ 

One who appeared in no other movie and is not in WBs 2 biggest franchises. Kiersey was definitely brought onboard by Famuyiwa, maybe she will retain the role, maybe she won't.

1 minute ago, lorddemaxus said:

As long as they don't replace Billy Crudup (has he even been in anything since Justice League?), I don't care about any casting changes they make here.

Crudop might win the Emmy for (checks notes) The Morning Show, so he seems to be a busy guy haha. Great actor though.

2 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

As long as they don't replace Billy Crudup (has he even been in anything since Justice League?), I don't care about any casting changes they make here.

You, my friend, have obviously not seen him in The Morning Show. Wait, let me correct that, you haven't seen him in HIS version of The Morning Show. He is in a completely different and much much better show than everyone else in that cast. Even in scenes with other actors, he is on a different plane of existence, it is amazing to watch.

• Astonished 1

7 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Damn, she seems pretty happy to announce that Ezra Miller is getting fired soon.

AT&T is more likely to sell off their entire (successful) gaming division than they are to fire Ezra. Stuff seems to work upside down over there

• Haha 1

On 6/13/2020 at 3:57 PM, grim22 said:

If the news about the DC event in August is right, every movie will get something announced at that point.

Remember that time that Geoff Johns did a TV special with Kevin Smith and announced a 'Green Lantern Corps' movie that still hasn't happened? 

Yeah, that was fun... 😉

5 minutes ago, Macleod said:

Remember that time that Geoff Johns did a TV special with Kevin Smith and announced a 'Green Lantern Corps' movie that still hasn't happened? 

Yeah, that was fun... 😉

They didn't announce a movie at that point. It was just "We will introduce the Green Lantern Corps". I remember because I was disappointed there was no actual news about the movie development. Geoff Johns said "We have plans for the GL Corps to join the universe".

If you want to troll using old programs, try it with someone who doesn't watch that show clips pretty regularly. I probably watched that clip a month or so ago when i was thinking whether they had any release date attached.

I feel a lot better about the current dc management and direction(In where they are headed), I think we’ll finally see this movie being made in the near future. I was hoping this would go into production before FB but I don’t think that’s gonna happen. 

3 minutes ago, cax16 said:

I feel a lot better about the current dc management and direction(In where they are headed), I think we’ll finally see this movie being made in the near future. I was hoping this would go into production before FB but I don’t think that’s gonna happen. 

My rule of thumb with them is simple, if they announce a DC movie with a date, it is getting made. The Flash was never announced with an actual date till late last year, and then moved recently.