I don't know where to begin.

It would be impossible to secretly amass 6% of any stock where only 10% of the shares are available for sale.

Not necessarily. I could think of a few legal structures and etc. that would make it possible. It would be very difficult and it would take a lot of effort and I would not see why anyone would ever go through that effort to buy ACN of all things, but it is definitely doable. 

This show is a train wreck.

This. I feel like last episode's normally the point where I'd stop watching a show, but like there's one episode left so I'll stick with it. 

• Like 1

The finale is awful having a tough time finishing it

The final season was awful. The main plot of the season i.e. Kundu got no resolution at all. The mole killed herself and the story went to AP, we never know if anyone even ran that story or not. The rape episode was just tone-deaf, and the impromptu concert in the finale made me laugh. Also, no one seems to care that Neal got back after effectively being a fugitive.

• Like 1