BadOlCatSylvester

Spider-Man: Beyond the Spider-Verse | Currently undated

38 minutes ago, TomThomas said:

If it doesn't come out next year, then Jeff was right.

No he wasn't? The release date most of us have been expecting to be pretty far out but specifically Miller is talking about large portions of the movie being scrapped by Sony which was the crux of the story being circulated around and saying that isn't true.

35 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

It’d be crazy if this were to take Blade’s spot in November 2025, but I would imagine that’s not possible, unless they overwork the animators again, which would obviously be a shitty thing to do. The only reason I’m not sure about 2026 is because that’s seemingly when the next MCU Spider-Man movie is coming out. 

If Spiderverse is in December and The live action is summer I feel like that would be fine. I don't think they'd want to delay it out even more with that cliffhanger than it already has been if it can be ready for 2026. But I don't work in Sony so maybe they have an absolutely not stance on them being in the same year. 

3 hours ago, wattage said:

Classic Jeff

How anybody can take Snieder seriiously with his record of being wrong  I just do not understand.

He has a long history of throwing crap out there just to get clicks on his site.

Edited by dudalb
  • Thanks 1

You would have to be pretty ignorant to not know that Jeff scoops are almost always correct.

Yall can cry about you want but dude has deep sources and he was the 1st to bring up RDJ as Doom.

Dude is dropping correct stories almost on the daily basis even if some take a bit longer to come to light.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, justnumbers said:

You would have to be pretty ignorant to not know that Jeff scoops are almost always correct.

Yall can cry about you want but dude has deep sources and he was the 1st to bring up RDJ as Doom.

Dude is dropping correct stories almost on the daily basis even if some take a bit longer to come to light.

Looking forward to the Sydney Sweeney/Johnny Depp film!

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, HummingLemon496 said:

What kind of morons would cancel the sequel to one of the best received CBMs ever that made $300M+ profit like what

No one said it got canceled. Just that they were redeveloping it and parts were being reworked. A similar thing happened to TS2. 

Given how long it's been delayed and it's clear not coming anytime soon, it's reasonable to think that.

3 hours ago, Speedorito said:

Looking forward to the Sydney Sweeney/Johnny Depp film!

Yeah nice try buddy but If you really want to play that game, the correct ones will be quadruple the size.

But...this is the internet. People only remember the few they know and care. The one that fits their pathetic narrative.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, AniNate said:

I don't give a shit about him being correct and anyone with an iota of moral principles shouldn't either. The industry journalism landscape is a lot better off without his personality.

That's besides the point here. We're not here to be friends with him. If you can't separate that...just don't follow him on Twitter? 

18 minutes ago, justnumbers said:

Yeah nice try buddy but If you really want to play that game, the correct ones will be quadruple the size.

But...this is the internet. People only remember the few they know and care. The one that fits their pathetic narrative.

Are you sure you’re not Sneider? You’re getting overly defensive just like him. All we need is a Twitter meltdown or a suicide threat from you and we’ll have our answer!

Edited by Speedorito
  • Haha 2

Just now, Speedorito said:

Are you sure you’re not Snyder? You’re getting overly defensive just like him. All we need is a Twitter meltdown or a suicide threat from you and we’ll have our answer!

I'm not. But stupidity does bother me. And ignorance. And people that think they know what they're talking about. 

Just nitpicks of mine.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, justnumbers said:

That's besides the point here. We're not here to be friends with him. If you can't separate that...just don't follow him on Twitter? 

I don't. I have him blocked in fact. But unfortunately I still have to be exposed to his scoops because too many other people do still follow and share him.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, justnumbers said:

And he throws big baby hiss fits when he's wrong, as he was doing for hours yesterday. Which is what I was talking about at least 

Edited by wattage
typo
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Speedorito said:

Are you sure you’re not Sneider? You’re getting overly defensive just like him. All we need is a Twitter meltdown or a suicide threat from you and we’ll have our answer!

I regard every "Internet Journalist" with a great deal of skepticism, and will only accept something as fact when it comes from a number of sources incuding "Mainstream" ones.

4 hours ago, AniNate said:

I don't. I have him blocked in fact. But unfortunately I still have to be exposed to his scoops because too many other people do still follow and share him.

I think the term is "suckers" in it orignal meaning as somebody who is very gullible.

6 hours ago, wattage said:

And he throws big baby hiss fits when he's wrong, as he was doing for hours yesterday. Which is what I was talking about at least 

It's so weird he gets fired from every job in the hollywood trade community. At some point he might want to ask himself  Is it me?

• Like 1