BadOlCatSylvester

Spider-Man: Beyond the Spider-Verse | Currently undated

14 minutes ago, dudalb said:

I presume this is because who knows when the voice actors will come back?

Animators reportedly haven’t even started working on this lol. It was never making the date, no matter what. It was heavily reported last month.

HW7Wmz8.jpg

Kris Anka, comic book artist extraordinaire turned conceptual artist extraordinaire and responsible for the look of most of the Spider-Men characters in the film liked this lol. The animators that work their ass off giving us these two absolute masterpieces are happy that they will have time to deliver us greatness, so I’m happy for them as well.

32 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

Even without the strike, getting this out in March would’ve been a complete nightmare. 

I think you are right. They were pushing it. The Delay might be better in the long run.

31 minutes ago, ZattMurdock said:

Animators reportedly haven’t even started working on this lol. It was never making the date, no matter what. It was heavily reported last month.

Uh, they often record the dialogue for animated films before or while animation is going on.

4 hours ago, ZattMurdock said:

HW7Wmz8.jpg

Kris Anka, comic book artist extraordinaire turned conceptual artist extraordinaire and responsible for the look of most of the Spider-Men characters in the film liked this lol. The animators that work their ass off giving us these two absolute masterpieces are happy that they will have time to deliver us greatness, so I’m happy for them as well.

I want this to go down as an all-time trilogy with 3 straight bangers and potentially the goat cbm trilogy. I don't care how much time they take, I just hope they take their time to make it perfect in great working conditions

1 minute ago, Bobzaruni said:

I want this to go down as an all-time trilogy with 3 straight bangers and potentially the goat cbm trilogy. I don't care how much time they take, I just hope they take their time to make it perfect in great working conditions

I feel exactly the same. Take all the time they need. Don’t rush and don’t ruin this. It truly might become the best trilogy of all time. Don’t fuck this up.