Noctis

Thurs numbers

Care to explain that one? How exactly did you school anyone? Where was your prediction for anything? I don't see one. If you are such a know it all, play the summer game and see how well you do. I dare you. Smart ass.

Just to refresh your memory, it was you who started to act like a smart ass (& a dick) yesterday. It was you who attacked me, accusing me of being a hater. Only because i was disappointed with the numbers.I'm waiting for the apology... -_-

Just to refresh your memory, it was you who started to act like a smart ass (& a dick) yesterday. It was you who attacked me, accusing me of being a hater. Only because i was disappointed with the numbers.I'm waiting for the apology... -_-

Hmmm...I don't recall it that way. I recall it where you were criticizing the number every chance you got. But if you felt like I attacked you then it was not my intention. So I apologize if that was the case.

I was thinking that too

Yea, there is no other source for that number....I checked mojo, boxoffice.com and gitesh on twitter.....nothing about THG yet.

Because she posted it at 9 am this morning. It's not like she posted it at 2 pm yesterday like she does for Friday numbers.

But how come no one else has it right now?

But how come no one else has it right now?

Who knows. She nailed THG and Titanic perfectly yesterday so I trust this number more than I would her late night Friday/Saturday guestimates. If it's off I doubt it'd be more than 100-200k. With the exception of Wrath, the other films we have #s for had similar increases.

Next weekend is the 100th anniversary of the sinking.

I'm aware of that and it probably will have an effect but i highly doubt a major one. Many people might not even be aware of the anniversary if they miss the news.

Yea, you're probably right Cjohn, but it's kind of strange that it is taking this long to get it out.

I do have to agree it is strange, but sites like BOM or BO are probably just waiting for the actual number and won't post this 6.2M estimate. Edited by CJohn

I do have to agree, but sites like BOM or BO are probably just waiting for the actual number and won't post this 6.2M estimate.

Yep, good point.

Hmmm...I don't recall it that way. I recall it where you were criticizing the number every chance you got. But if you felt like I attacked you then it was not my intention. So I apologize if that was the case.

Okay, let's smoke the peace pipe. Maybe i should have made it clearer where i was coming from, that my criticizing wasn't trolling but a reaction of my disappointment.

I think THG will play out like Twilight, the first weekend drop was bad but it was smooth sailing from there on. THG also doesn't have any competition from now until May so the hold should be good.

I really hope this'll happen.

I think THG will play out like Twilight, the first weekend drop was bad but it was smooth sailing from there on. THG also doesn't have any competition from now until May so the hold should be good.

Would be really cool to see something similar to happen but remember Twilight had help in its later weeks with the holidays so they really helped it achieve a decent multiplier. I do think THG is finally stabilizing, something that happens a lot for films in their 3rd week. Let's just hope it can have good holds throughout April and see where it takes us.