Noctis

Thurs numbers

I don't see much pro-Titanic sentiment here, but I want to go on record - when the stock is low - and say that this will do well more than TLK (unless the TV commercials are serious about that "limited engagement" stuff). This is a great movie which plays to smart people, not a shit movie (AR) playing to drunk, impotent American morons. Smart people don't rush out in mindless hysteria to embrace the latest fad. They have lives to live, children to feed, and places to visit. They might not get to it OW, but they'll get to it. 90m+ for Titanic 3D is my call.

Posted Image

LOVE IT.

On a more serious note, I told you it would drop and it would have a slight frontloading factor, what did you expect, a re-release not to have any fanbase? JC, some people.

That said, don't be so quick to dismiss it. Good Friday is a perfect rebound for it, though it'll of course come under the numbers people were touting, so really don't need the loonies to beat their drums again.

Thursday increases look to be even bigger than i thought. Puts into perspective how mediocre Titanic's number is...

Titanic's number is very disappointing,THG has a big chance to pass 300M this Sunday, or next Monday?

I don't believe that HG number. If that's the case then everything else jumped 30% and Titanic may actually be frontloaded. American Reunion made 660k in midnights. I don't know what to make of that but 21JS did 700k.

Impossible, Saturday will not increase, it's Easter

dramas do tend it increase on the saturday of easter wknd, but I wouldn't base a prediction around it.

Okay guys, fine. I never really paid much attention to the history of Easter Box Office. I just want Titanic to succeed so much, I may be blinded by reality. It will gross 160M to overtake Avatar, that is a belief I will maintain until there is definitive proof against it.

By the way, great number for The Hunger Games. I'm so proud of its success.

I don't see much pro-Titanic sentiment here, but I want to go on record - when the stock is low - and say that this will do well more than TLK (unless the TV commercials are serious about that "limited engagement" stuff). This is a great movie which plays to smart people, not a shit movie (AR) playing to drunk, impotent American morons. Smart people don't rush out in mindless hysteria to embrace the latest fad. They have lives to live, children to feed, and places to visit. They might not get to it OW, but they'll get to it. 90m+ for Titanic 3D is my call.

Posted Image

8.3M Friday13.5M Saturday8.7M Sunday

Dafuq is this? With a 8.3M Friday it won't break 20M in the Easter weekend. Friday is the biggest day this weekend because of Easter. Nothing increases on Saturday.

Okay guys, fine. I never really paid much attention to the history of Easter Box Office. I just want Titanic to succeed so much, I may be blinded by reality. It will gross 160M to overtake Avatar, that is a belief I will maintain until there is definitive proof against it.

By the way, great number for The Hunger Games. I'm so proud of its success.

Pretty sure you're not blinded by reality...don't think that makes any sense.