baumer

Weekend Numbers (THG 33.5, AR 21.4, Titanic 17.3)

Yay, great for Hunger games! :) So, does it have a chance to hit 400 million? Is this weekend's hold showing that it is going to be less front loaded than the twilight and HP series?

400m would be really tough to do. It needs around a 4 multiplier from this point to hit it.

Yay, great for Hunger games! :) So, does it have a chance to hit 400 million? Is this weekend's hold showing that it is going to be less front loaded than the twilight and HP series?

no. Easter Weekend helped the movie this weekend. Next weekends drop should be harsher.

LOL! TitanicToo bad Jurassic Park is on the horizon or we could speculate that the man who popularized the boom of 3-D also brought it down.

3D conversions were dead long before Titantic

The second THG was better than the first book.

I read all 3 books in 6 days and I thought THG and Catching Fire were pretty much equal. Mockingjay was good but felt a bit jumbled and rushed. Catching Fire should film quite well but mockingjay is going to need some creative license to make it make sense. I could easily see it split into 2 movies to help flesh it out and get the pacing to work.

Definitely, it was a total trainwreck.

I didn't think it was that bad but it definitely was easily the worst of the three. It was pretty mediocre though. I think because it was so different from the other 2 made it more susceptible to being hated.