Borobudur

Feb 22 -24 Weekdays thread

Well, the first thing is to look at the weekly multiplier, not the raw gross. Might also want to consider lining up the calendars rather than just using weeks after release.  

I have been comparing to TFA, Avatar, ROTK, JWTTJ, and Frozen at this point though there isn’t anything objectively correct about them, just a handful of well legging releases from a similar point in the calendar. 10th weekend ranks, to wit (this is from BOM, so not removal of silly limited expansion stuff):

NWH 11th

TFA 65th

rotk 101st

jwwtj 29th 

frozen 6th

4 hours ago, Derby Legion said:

The NWH tues was a lot better than I had expected. I think there’s some kind of $2 super extra discount Tuesday at play so wed/tues may look extra harsh — I’d look at wed/mon or wed/sat drops instead. @TwoMisfits can confirm/deny/elaborate 

Yes, a nationwide $2 Atom deal for TMobile subscribers...it will also repeat next Tuesday.  1st deal in awhile from TMobile, especially for $2!  Most are $4...

13 minutes ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

So, are people going to be more wary of going out this weekend for obvious reasons I won't get into here? We might see some big drops for this weekend. Keyword being might.

Lmao, what? No. Just no. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, datpepper said:

On Wed? Post-holiday and post-discount Tuesday, if I had to assume. This was its first regular weekday.

You're probably right, from what I remember films don't typically drop 40% from Tuesday, but I guess the holiday had something to do with it.

Edited by Skim Beeble

7 hours ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

So, are people going to be more wary of going out this weekend for obvious reasons I won't get into here? We might see some big drops for this weekend. Keyword being might.

If you gonna get a nuked, be best to see NWH before it happens

On 2/24/2022 at 12:42 PM, Torontofan said:

If you gonna get a nuked, be best to see NWH before it happens

You kid but there's a two digit percentage chance of us getting nuked to death while watching some shit like Doctor Strange 3: Ant-Man's Quantum Dance-Off Electric Bugaloo

• Haha 1