Fullbuster

Russia Box Office

The Avengers 2 is a good movie, for some people like me it's even a very good one, and it deserves great numbers as well, that's all I say, I want all good movies to be successful.

No, you're splitting hairs based on your preference of the movies you like. Which is fine, but it's hardly fair to call others out for essentially doing the same thing (James loves DH2 and wants that to retain as many OS glory as it can).

• Like 1

No, you're splitting hairs based on your preference of the movies you like. Which is fine, but it's hardly fair to call others out for essentially doing the same thing (James loves DH2 and wants that to retain as many OS glory as it can).

Apparently you really don't understand....

I see why it doesn't want it to be such a big success now :P

Well, we'll see, I hope it can do it :) But I liked DH2 so I won't care if it can pass it.

I hope F7 stops behind DH2 in WW gross, but there's no point in hoping the same for TA2 so I wish it may go as high as possible.

Sadly for you that F7 is going to exceed $1biliion OS ...

But hey, DH2 had quite a good run...

Edited by tupek

Sadly for you that F7 is going to exceed $1biliion OS ...

But hey, DH2 had quite a good run...

I know but a few upsets or heavy drops may still stop it. Its almost sure that it will gross 1.1B OS but still, there is nothing bad in hoping, right?

As for DH2, it fell just 40m short of 1B OS :(

Edited by Infernus
  • Like 2

I know but a few upsets or heavy drops may still stop it. Its almost sure that it will gross 1B OS but still, there is nothing bad in hoping, right?

As for DH2, it fell just 40m short of 1B OS :(

There is not even a 1% chance that FF7 will fall short of $1B OS. But calm down, you shouldn't be upset. If China was as big in 2011 as it is today, then FF7 wouldn't stand a chance against DH2. Sadly the worldwide chart will look nothing like it looks today in 3-4 years. And that's mainly because of China. Comparisons with the pre-3D pre-China years will be pointless and meaningless unless someone comes up with a standardisation method.